How I meet Your father

Younger y/n (pov)

I was 18 now. And I survived this long. It surprised me and the worker's. But to be honest I made a promise to keep pushing through no matter what. And I'm going to keep this promise. I smile as I look around my room. My living space was upgrade a bit. Only because I've seen to survive ever Scp interaction I've been with. I now had a queen size bed and a few things to keep me occupied as I waited for the next Test. My ears rise up as I could hear speaking from beyond the door.

I smile as I hear the voices of Alexander. The man I've been trying to show me sympathy and mostly break me out of here. So far it's been great. He brings be better food then what everyone else gets. He sneaks me in games as well as keeps me from going to the dangerous scps. I quickly make sure my ears are flatten to the top of my head. Camouflaging into my hair. My tail wrapped around my waist. Alex soon open the door. I look over at him to see his usual smile replaced by a fearful frown.

I confused. What seam to be the problem. I quickly get up and hug him. Keeping up my act. Witch at that point didn't feel as one. " Papa? What's wrong?" I spoke out breaking the silence within the room. Alex looked down at me as tears ran down his faces. His hole body shoke. "Sweetheart... They have you put down to see a every scary scp. And I can't talk them out of it. I've tried so hard." I my eye widen. What scp could it be. I wiper witch Alex noticed.

" Kido are you ok. Look it's going to be fine. It's just. We haven't had this scp in range of females because of how dangerous he is. But I'll be there right after to take care of you. I won't let him kill or harm you." Alex spoke out in a concerned tone. I wiper as I try to calm down. Was this man as bad as Alex said he was.  After a few minutes a group of men came in and stood behind him. Alex quickly pulled away as he stood up next to the other men. " Ok it's time for you to meet the next scp."

One of them spoke up. I sigh as I shook my head ok. As we left the room some of them spoke to each other. " I don't think she's going to come back after this one." -"ya neither do I. But Alexander will be heartbroken." -" and it would be his fault for seeing a D class as his child." I looked over at Alex who seam pretty pist off on what they were talking about. But the two men behind me continue to speak about it all the way to the room.As we approach the room.

Fear crawl its way to my gut. Soon Alex opened the door. He patted my shoulder before speaking. " You have to go in. It's going to be ok. I promise." I smile up at him. I quickly look away and back at the room. I took a deep breath as I walked in. Soon the door behind me closed. In front of me is a big heavy volt like door. After a few seconds someone spoke. " Hello there D-42069. You can refer to me as Dr. Rosemary. And today you are going to be meeting Scp-420-561/3 also know as Michael Afton."

The female voice pause for a minute before continuing. " There are only a few things for you to keep in mind. One, Michael as never been in that room with a female, Two, do not bring up his appearance on how he looks, Three, If Michael asks you about his family tell him they have moved on from the human world. Do not tell him where they moved to. And lastly. Do not touch the wires around the room. With that being said. You will smell a rotting animal when you go in." As I voice stopped I sniff the air only to Soo.

Understand what she mention by smell. It's horrible. I quickly took a deep breath as I slowly move in. My lags shaking like no tomorrow.  I quickly look around the room. It's dark. No lights or anything. I look down to notice the wires they spoke of. I quickly followed them up and down the walls. But they seam to lead to nowhere. Soon my ears picked up on movement. I quickly turned around trying to locate the movement. I quickly toke a deep breath. I have to stay calm.