Chapter 8 | Breath

A/N: This chapter is written by both Nick and Jungkook's POV at the same time and in same situation

A/N: This chapter is written by both Nick and Jungkook's POV at the same time and in same situation... The Bold font is Nick's Pov.

Jungkook

IN THE MIDST OF THE DARKNESS I FELT HIM. 

I was no longer alone there, there was his familiar presence again as I kept feeling being drowned. A suffocation that made me unable to breathe or open my eyes. I couldn't move nor could I hear my heartbeat. A blanket of silence had draped around us, it was one of those silence which I'd dreaded all of my life. I hated being reminded of his presence. I hated that part of me. 

It was the dizziness that came along with the hate. I couldn't understand what was happening with me like most of the time. I had no control over my own body like it should have been, I'd already lost it a long time ago. Awakening up after days with no memory was no longer a surprise for me but the suffocation and the constant urge to breathe was intense. 

Darkness had surrounded my vision, this place, where there was nothing but darkness and the silence of death and his presence. 

Is this how dying was supposed to feel? 

“Maybe”.

A shiver ran through me as I heard the voice loud and clear, it was nothing like mine, it was more deep and authoritative. Anger bloomed inside me. 

“And let me guess you are the sole reason behind this” because I knew he was. He despised watching me live peacefully, so it had been his oath to make my life miserable as much as he could. I should've known it had something to do with him. 

“I have already had a bad day so I prefer not to answer your question”.

Just I'd thought. Something bad had happened, to me, to us. Oh how much I wished if I could kill that ogre, to-

“You can do nothing to me, to yourself. If you have forgotten, let me refresh your memory. I am you, you are me. So you better not try to prove how much of an imbecile you are.”

“Nick, shut up”.

“I am not even talking, I am just thinking. See you have again proven what I said is right”.

“Stop, just stop” I'd no interest in hearing his voice–thoughts, but I knew he could hear every single thought of mine. Talk about being unfair. But that could be an another discussion, right now i had to know what the fuck was going on with me. I was not that type of a person who liked to curse, my mother had raised me better than this to just curse at anyone or anything. 

But I'd had enough of this. If I was going to today for a stupid reason I might as well curse at my fate–

“You don't even know how to curse, then again you don't know anything”.

Aggravation fueled inside me. One could never live with this ogre. If I was dreaming then I want to wake up from it. My death would only bring more unfortunate to my people which I could not let happen.