❤️my childhood best friend💚

[Henry & Liam]  {Backstory}
3rd person:

Henry was playing with his toy train, he was only about 8. His mom then rushed upstairs to his room to find him there as she patted his head “hi sweetheart so today your going to be meeting, your childhood friend.” Henry wasn't good with people. He actually was quite shy, Henry just looked up at his mom bleeding with joy “ok moma” is all he could say, he had no other words to say mostly because he was nervous to go.

“hurry and get dressed hun” Henry nodded to her, his mom then walked downstairs closing his door, Henry knew his dad was at work he loved his dad. Henry then got up from the ground and walk to his closet he opened his closet as he grabbed his green shirt with a lettuce logo.

He then grabbed his jeans and putted them on, strapping in his belt. He then put his toys away walking downstairs “im done!” the green haired boy said, he wasn't scared anymore he thought maybe having someone to play with will be fun? “come eat breakfast hun.” his mom said as she grabbed the car keys. “kk!” as Henry jumped on the chair he was happy his mom made him lettuce. It was his favorite, she also made him eggs and waffles “thanks mom!” he yelled “your welcome dear” his mom just chuckled as she waited for him to be done.

Some minutes later he was done eating his breakfast “i see that your done dear let's get going!” his mom said smiling, Henry just got up and walked to the sink to put his dishes in. He ran to his mom who was waiting for him
“im ready!” Henry said grabbing his mom's hand

-

They then was in the car, the short green headed boy shut the car door taking a deep breath excitingly “buckle up sweetheart ”  his mom said in the driver's seat, his mom can hear him buckle the seat. Henry's mom then started to move the car now driving. “i can't wait to meet my childhood best friend!” Henry thought in his head, smiling with excitement.

-

Henry was sleep when they got there the black haired woman, Henry's mom unbuckled grabbing her keys then opening the car then walked to the back of the car. opening the door “WAKEY WAKEY SWEETHEART!” the mom said with joy, Henry's mom had the same vibe as Henry. They was alike, after some tapping on Henry's shoulder and shaking him Henry finally woke up “huh.. are we here mom?” Henry said rubbing his eyes

His mom then shakes her head unbuckling his seatbelt “lets go, I really wanna catch up with Elon” Elon was Liam's mother. “right” Henry said getting up making his way out the car, Henry's mom name was star But his mom eyes where black and yellow, Henry's mom then locked the car's doors putting her keys in her pocket.

Star then picked the boy up and  walked to the door where liam and his mom Elon was at. As she put Henry down She then rang the door bell “coming!” A familiar woman yelled from in the house. Henry's dad was a knight hoping Liam’s dad would be one also, as the familiar woman later on star noticed it was Elon opening the door the first thing star did was hug her “its been so long Elon we have to catch up!” star said bleeding with excitement, Henry was hiding behind his mother

Henry looked at Elon hugging his mother's legs, Elon then noticed him “aww. Is this your son?! He's so adorable” the red headed woman said “mhm! Yes he is” star smiled “ok Henry go play with liam” star looked at Henry grinning “hes in his room upstairs to the left” Liam's mom said, Liam's family was rich but not the richest people out there just like Henry's House. Liam's dad Caleb only is a knight that fights for Drew's parents the king and queen, with the others.

“ok..” Henry stuttered Then walked inside, the two grown woman then walked inside One of them closed and locked the door behind them. They then started chatting none stop