I don't like Jake like that..

Previously on The prince and the singing knight :
“where done here teach.” I said smiling “ok prince- I mean drew heh.. you can have free period now!” the teacher smiled, I hated the teachers that made me feel like I'm important just because I'm a prince I just wish I didn't get important treatment. my parents told them to so I couldn't do anything about it..

I walked outside the room waiting for Jake, but then I saw him talking to Hailey..
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Drew's POV:

I looked at Jake a bit angry walking up to them "What the hell!? The music freak, can't we just go?" I was pissed of. "Oh it's him." Hailey said rolling her eyes, Jake just standed there nervously. "Don't call her that drew.." Jake sighed walking next to me. "Whatever." I said crossing my arms.

I left to my locker, as I walked I stared at Liam and Henry, Liam was just leaning on the wall while Henry was putting his bookbag in his locker. Liam noticed me and got on his feet from leaning, on the wall. "What's up dude." Liam said looking at drew.

Henry noticed drew and got out of the locker after placing his bag in it. I just stared at the idiots with a ‘annoyed expression from Hailey and Jake, they stared at me with confusion they looked at each other then shrugged.

And then I saw Hailey and Jake walk down from the halls to the club room. Oh how much I hated jake being in there — "anyways I have to go, to biology" Liam said with a awkward voice, Damn now I was stuck with Henry. He's so annoying though I enjoy his company he's so cringe tho.

Liam left us while we standed at the lockers..

"It's ok drew, one day he'll accept your love" he laughed, this is what I'm talking about. I stared at him with a disgusted look "shut up idiot." I said harshly, I don't like Jake like that. Why would he keep joking about that when I don't. He's just a idiot though it did make me blush a tiny bit when he, jokes about me liking Jake.. I mean where just friends.

He chuckled then got something out his pocket "want some of my lettuce" he smiled at the Lettuce like a fool, he was a fool though.
I looked at him "I don't want your lettuce idiot" I chuckled at some part.

He rolled his eyes and stuffed some of the lettuce in his mouth

The school bell rang and me and Henry hurried up to math class, we got to the door and walked in. The freaks Zander and Luke or whatever the hell there names. Is in this class, I hate them so much.

I walked in Henry behind me, he sat down at the desk I sat next to him he was being a idiot as always playing with his pencil. The teacher then yelled "Everyone listen up we will be having a exam in a week so you have to get these math problems right." She said with a serious look I hate exams My 'perfect' sister always gets A+ and I'll usually get B+ or a C+. It's still never enough.

I sighed everyone was already listening to the teacher including Henry sense he didn't wanna get in trouble. the teacher started to teach us math problems I got most of them right, I hope I get the exam right this time I do not wanna be a disappointed.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

After the math lessons it was time for lunch, me and henry got up at the same time. I couldn't bother to look at Zander he was already giving me death glares when he thought I didn't notice which I always do.

Me and Henry put all are stuff in are desk then we was walking to the door Henry was already inches away from me he already made it to the door I was being slow as usual until someone taped my shoulder "sir drew, you have to stay after class" the teacher said as she tapped my shoulder.

I nodded my head in response Henry was staring at me with a confused look "you coming dude?" He said turning around "no man go to lunch without me I'll come later." "Alright cya drewy." He said running away, he obviously will get told by one of the teachers about him running in the halls again, I smiled to my self, I loved my friends stupid or not.

I stopped smiling when the teacher spoke "so, I'm just saying that your sister is a straight A+ student but your also one of the best aside from daisy and your sister." I looked at the ground trying not to look at the teacher because I already know that, why do she have to tell me that. Why not TELL my sister ugh I hated my sister she acts like she rules the world or something.

"Mhm" I hummed back. "And if you pass this exam you will be able to tutor students." She said smiling, I don't hate tutoring people so I guess that's ok I wanted to win the exam anyway. "Is that all?" I asked with a soft voice tone.

"Oh yeah, come back to school at 8:00 I need to have a meeting with your parents about something." I was kinda concerned in what the meeting was about, I was silent after that. "Ok you can go now sir." She said with a big grin, I looked at her and sighed "my name is drew and later teach." I walked to the door, she was fixing up the class.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I was going down the halls to the lunch room, I stopped at a familiar room. The music club room I hated there club so stupid I thought of a idea to do tonight at 8:00 when my family was at a meeting. Of course I won't be staying in the room there having a meeting that's way to boring.. sense this school doesn't have any cameras I'll just mess up the music club room. Perfect

I smiled and chuckled a weird one until I got scared of a voice.. a girls voice, It was Hailey and Milly they was walking into the room I assumed they was eating lunch at the club room Makes sense they noticed me and stared.

I hated when people that I absolutely hated stared at me.

Milly put her hands into a fist like that would scare me "what are you doing here!?" Milly said angrily looking at me. "Yeah what are you doing here." Hailey said crossing her arms me and them was about inches away we was all facing each other they had a disgusted face just staring it felt like they was staring into my soul.

I couldn't take this anymore it was silent why does it felt like they found out one of my secrets or something.

I looked away they was suspicious of me now..

"What are you talking about, I just came and passed this stupid room. Ok?" I said with a cold tone, they looked at each other "if you try anything drew you will be talking to my fist" Milly said with a devil look, lmao. she thinks I'm scared? Do she know who I am.. though I never ever talked to the devil freak I only remembered when she fighted my girlfriend and pulled her hair.

I honestly didn't care about Zoey that time, but I try to care about Zoey it just never works out as planned.

I just walked past them to lunch, they was pushed aside just staring at me then walked into the music room.

Fucking freaks.