" the fight. "

Warning: slurs homophobic bullying please don't read it your sensitive!

Previously on the prince and the singing knight :
honestly didn't care about Zoey that time, but I try to care about Zoey it just never works out as planned.

I just walked past them to lunch, they was pushed aside just staring at me then walked into the music room.

Fucking freaks.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Classes was over, and a certain young boy Jake sterling was getting ready to go home, at the time his jomies wasn't there yet he then started to unlock his locker he got his book bag and put it on his back, he started waiting for his jomies he didn't was want to leave them.

He then heard someone from beside him "Oi. Music freak!" Someone called Jake from behind it was a very familiar voice he realized the guys brown hair and blue eyes. He realized that was his bully from middle school.

"How is a freak like you friends with a, prince like drew. Maybe you should learn a lesson from the last time drew stood up for your." Jake was so terrified the poor guy just was trying to say anything, he started to try to walk away, until someone grabbed his arm it was his bully.

Why was he here I didn't do anything why is my life like this? I'm so scared.. there going to kill me, or even worse I'm scared. Of all people why them?

Jake thought all he could do is push his arm off of his "g-get off me!" He yelled out mostly everyone else was at the line getting ready to leave he was going to be late to go home why now?

The guy then grabbed him by the collar "you bi-" Jake kicked his nuts, the guys then groaned in pain. And Jake just fell on the floor

The guy got up and walked to Jake about to stomp on him, until a certain "someone" pushed the guy it was a magenta haired boy drew Jake's friend sense high school the guy just stared at him, Jake was frozen he heard Liam and Henry standing right behind Jake "are you ok Jake?!" Liam said helping Jake up "I'm ok.." he said getting up Henry just hugged drew "Im happy you didn't get hurt.." Henry shouted with glee Henry was a great friend even a little brother to Jake sometimes.

They all stared at drew with a scared look "WHAT THE FUCK!? you where way better before hanging out with these fags" the brown haired bully said getting up, drew was mad about this. The word fag was something he hated and he couldn't let someone like him call his friends a fag. Drew punched him right in his face
This is what he gets. The brown haired boy had a bruised eye with a bloody scar.

"YOU WANNA GO FAGGOT?" "IM UP" they argued Jake was terrified of what happened he lied about not being hurt he gotten really hurt by falling on the floor, Henry huged Liam scared Jake was scared for there friend drew, drew was a bully but he was good to his friends even now.

"DREW STOP!!" Jake yelled screaming I'm fear of drew being hurt he doubt his bully would win the fight, he knew drew was infact strong but he didn't want drew to get hurt. Drew turned to look at Jake with a mad look drew really wanted to hurt his bullys he hated them so much, he didn't want to listen to Jake but Jake looked terrified and so did Henry and Liam. The brown haired guy looked at him smiling I wish I could punch that smirk off his stupid fucking face.

"Yeah listen to your faggot ass freak boyfriend, of yours." That really snapped at drew, thoughts rand in his head he. Is. Dead. DEAD. no one talks to Jake like that or even call him that horrible name.

Drew walked to him then slapped him right in the face. The guy had a red mark on his face "HOW FUCKING DEAR YOU" drew said "YOU FUCKER." the guy snickered back the brown guy then started to walk up to drew, drew was ready to fight him.

Henry Liam and Jake was all scared Henry started to cry and hug Liam so tight, Liam hugged him back. Jake eyes widened and tears came out of one of his eyes now on the floor like splashing water.

Someone then yelled making everyone stund and look at who yelled it was.. Mrs jomies.

"OH MY GOD ---- ARE YOU OK!? DREW DETENTION NOW!" She yelled practically everyone heard her. The brown haired boy snuck a smile on his face a smirked at drew and looked at the teacher "THEY HURT ME." the guy fake cryed walked to the teacher "wh- NO! Mrs Jones it wasn't drew it was the brown haired he started it." Mrs Jones had a sad face and stared at all of them "drew and ---- detention." Mrs Jones said "bu-" drew got interrupted by the teacher "go now. I'm serious boys." the teacher crossed her arms

Drew really messed up this time..

Why I'm not supposed to go to detention in a B+ student, my sister is always a step ahead. Did I have to fight him why did I punch him maybe.. I should of letted the gu- no! No. I did that for a purpose at least Jake is ok. I like to see him ok.. this is fine it's not my fault it's the guy fault he's such a fucker.