OMG she's fucking blind | Finding Rantaro

Photo TW: blood
TWs: death
"..." = Japanese
"[...]" = Writing
"{...}" = English
═════════•°• :⚠️: •°•═════════

It was a warm night, and our two main characters were walking to the library, Millie ranting on excitedly about something; it seemed she was talking about...someone called Minnie? Well, she seemed very passionate about the subject, because when they got to the library she failed to notice the dead body clearly lying on the floor. Iana however, did in fact notice the very dead body and stared at it for a moment, contemplating whether to mention it to Millie or let her notice on her own. After about a minute of staring, she decided she couldn't be bothered to inform her friend of the dead person, since Millie would definitely be dramatic about it. 

During the entirety of the rest of their conversation, Iana was constantly hoping that Millie wouldn't notice the body, so she could finally read in peace for once. She was also thinking about how Millie was so fucking blind. Let me quickly remind you of the extremely stinky, rotting corpse on the library floor. But, as always, fate was not on her side and Millie did notice the body. She was confused, asking Iana, "Since when was that there?" Iana shrugged, then had an amazing idea.

"{A body has been discovered.}" Upon her bestie's statement, Millie realised whose body was lying on the floor, very not alive and let out a dramatic and over-the-top shout.

"RantaroooooooOOOO bestieeeeeeEEEEE nooooooOOOOOO." Obviously, Main Character #1 was not very happy about the new development, whereas Main Character #2 was just annoyed that #1 was making so much noise. She did realise he wasn't permanently dead, right? After watching her friend grieve for a minute, Iana pulled out a random book (which looked suspiciously like a Shay x Dud fanfic in physical form) and sat on the floor next to Rantaro and Millie, flipping through the pages of her book.

[A/N] You should go look at our other book ''I hate [**love**] you'' it's another stupid crackfic that was made with no braincells, but you might find it funny? maybe?

Millie continued to wail as the other students ran to the library to see what was going on, and as they entered, they were met with an interesting sight; obviously, they saw Millie and thought her reaction was...justifiable, but they also saw Iana and thought she was quite suspicious (sus). To be fair, having zero reaction to a dead body, then pulling out a book and sitting down next to the body to start reading, is pretty suspicious.

At that moment, when everyone was looking at her like that, Iana knew she was going to be the prime suspect at Rantaro's trial. She wasn't too worried though...

...she always comes back.

[A/N] FNAF REFERENCE, BOOM. Anyways, bye.

═════════•°• :⚠️: •°•═════════

Written: 21/08/22

Edit: 25/09/22

Posted: 26/03/23