"No, that's wrong!" | Rantaro's Trial - P1

TWs: swearing
"..." = Japanese
"[...]" = Writing
"{...}" = English
═════════•°• :⚠️: •°•═════════
Millie was stood at her podium, listening to the arguement going on in front of her. Her caca brown eyes scanned the room, searching for something interesting to look at.
Suddenly, her eyes landed on Shuichi. She froze, deciphering the meaning behind his expression in just a second. His nose was scrunched up, but not enough to be too noticeable. As she looked closely at him, she saw that his eyes were also squinting lightly; it was almost as if he was...getting ready to say something. Millie was slightly confused, the expression he wore across his face seemed so familiar, but she just couldn't put her finger on it.
After staring intensely at him for at least a few seconds, her gaze shifted to Iana, who was staring at her with a look which screamed, "don't you fucking dare".
Millie's expression lit up as she realised what Shuichi was preparing to do. Ignoring Iana's silent threats, she turned back towards Shuichi as he got ready to say his infamous line. She knew she shouldn't have, but she just had to silence the noise in the room in anticipation for his words. "Shshshshshshshsh guys, he's doing it," as she pointed at him, Iana facepalming behind her.
Shuichi paused for a moment, giving her a confused look, before continuing and shouting his signature line.
"No, that's wrong!"
═════════•°• :⚠️: •°•═════════
Written: 17/08/22
Posted: XX/XX/XX