Chapter 21

Braelynn's POV:

"Zefi ko!" Tuwang-tuwa na sigaw ko nang makita ko siya dahil hindi daw niya ako matiis kaya ngayon ay naisipan namin na magkita sa park.

Kaagad ko siyang niyakap nang makalapit ako sakanya at hinalikan ko siya sa labi. "I missed you so much! I feel like I can't go on a day without your hugs na..." I pouted and he pinched my cheeks.

"Same, I feel like I can't even go on a day without seeing you. Is this a sign that we should move in together?" He chuckled and I hugged him tighter.

"That's a great idea but who's condo are we going to use? Yours or mine?" I said.

"Whatever you prefer. I don't care whose condo we are going to use as long as I'm with you." He said that made me blush.

"Okay! We'll use mine instead. So, when are you going to move in?" I asked.

"I don't know when you want me to move in. If you want, I could move in right now." He joked and I laughed.

"That would be a great idea." I said and we both laughed and I'm still hugging him at dinadama ko na dahil mabilisan lang ito at kailangan din namin agad bumalik sa kanya-kanya naming bahay.

"I love you so much that I don't think I could ever live without you, and just hearing your voice or seeing you brightens my day. Every day, I fall in love with you, and I don't regret a single second of it." He said.

"I love you too. I would choose you over anything and anyone and I'm just so glad to have you, like so so glad." I said and he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, always and all ways." He said and hugged me tight.

Days flew by, and now it's Viola's graduation, and it's only 6 a.m., and everyone is awake while I'm still barely awake and half asleep, and noises from downstairs woke me up until Manang knocked on my door.

"Good morning, Ma'am. Mag breakfast ka na daw po sa ibaba sabi ng mommy niyo po." Sabi ni Manang kaya dinilat ko na ang mata ko at dahan-dahan na tumayo at kinusot ang mata ko.

Mabilis akong naligo para hindi matagal na naghihintay sila mom sa baba para makapag breakfast na kami at sakto pagbaba ko ay ang daming staff sa living room at may isang vanity table sa gitna at malalaking mga ilaw.

"Mom, why are there so many people here? It's still early." Sabi ko at naghikab.

"I hired a few people to help Viola to get ready especially for her make up and designers for her dresses for the party." Mom said at napatango-tango naman ko.

"Naalala ko tuloy noong ako yung gagraduate ganitong-ganito ang itsura ng bahay natin." Natatawang sabi ko.

"Yeah, time flies by so fast, and my babies are already graduating and having their own lives. If only I knew this would be this hard, I would've had more kids." Sabi niya at natawa naman ako at umiling.

"I agree." Dagdag pa ni dad.

"No way! Because if that really happened, then I'm still the oldest and I'm going to handle more Viola! Nope, not happening. You don't want Grandma to have a heart attack, right? She'll lose her mind if that happens." I said and my mom bursted out laughing and so is dad.

"I know, we're just joking and pregnancy and giving birth are hard. But we want you to know that we're proud of you for being the best older sister." Mom said and I smiled.

"Your mom's right. You did great as an older sister because you chose to understand and stay with your sister even though it's hard and exhausting. I'm proud of you." Dad said and I smiled widely.