EPILOGUE

Braelynn's POV:

"Call me when you're sad or something happens, okay? Be safe there." I said and Viola smiled and hugged me.

"I'll miss you, Ate." She said and I bit my lower lip to stop my tears from falling.

"I'll miss you too. Take care, okay?" I said and she nodded.

She turned to mom and dad and hugged them both, and mom was already crying, and dad was trying his best not to cry.

"We love you, sweetheart. Be safe and eat healthy there and please take care and visit us on holidays." Mom said and caressed her back.

"We'll miss you. And we're not there to help you so you need to learn to take care of your self." Dad said.

Today is Viola's flight to Vegas and Chiyo is also here with his brother and Chiyo was crying like a child so I had to calm her down. "Ang laki na talaga ng baby namin..." Umiiyak na sabi ni Chiyo at napa kamot nalang sa ulo ang kapatid niya.

"Ate, 'wag kana umiyak uuwi naman ako dito tuwing pasko saka sa birthday niyo nila mama." Chiyo's brother said.

"Hiroshi, take care." I said and he smiled.

"Ikaw na ang bahala kay Ate makulit pa naman 'yan at kapag namimiss ako sabihin mo tawagan niya nalang ako." Sabi ni Hiroshi kaya tumango ako habang pinapatahan si Chiyo.

Tumayo si Chiyo mula sa upuan at niyakap ang kapatid niya at napangiti naman ako. "Mag-iingat ka doon ha? Wala si Ate doon para alagaan ka kaya 'wag ka magkakasakit." Umiiyak pa din na sabi ni Chiyo.

"Opo." Tipid na sagot ni Hiroshi.

I turned to Viola and hugged her for one last time. "Uuwi din ako dito Ate sa birthday niyo nila mama at sa kasal mo." Biro niya at natawa naman ako at napa irap.

"Promise 'yan ha!" Sabi ko at tumango naman siya.

"Oo naman! Gusto mo pa pag manganganak kana eh! Joke!" Sabi niya at tumawa ng malakas.

Lahat kami tumigil nang mag announce na oras na ng flight nila. "Hiro, let's go?" Viola said at sabay silang naglakad paalis.

A month has passed and Zephyr has already moved into my condo, where we get to spend more time together and it feels like we're already married. Every morning feels so good, and we often get ready together for work, and he drives me to the company, and during lunch and dinner, we go out to eat, so it's like we're having dates every day.

And we always check up on Viola, and I saw on her social media posts that she made new friends and she also cut her hair, and it's ash gray. And she also told me that being a first-year college student is hard and she's also adapting to the new environment, so I told her that she'll get through this and she'll get used to the environment, and it's always hard at the start, but it will all be worth it after.

"Teh, kailan ka ikakasal?" Nagulat ako nang bigla magtanong si Chiyo.

"Kapag naging kayo na ni Jennu." Pang aasar ko at binigyan naman niya ako ng nandidiri na mukha at umirap.

"Tangina naman kadiri! Mas gugustuhin ko pang makipag lips to lips sa ahas." Sabi niya at natawa naman ako ng malakas.

"Gawa nga." Sabi ko.

"'Di ka mabiro." Sabi niya.

"Pero seryoso kailan nga?" Tanong niya at bumuntong hininga naman ako.

"Aba'y malay ko! Tanong mo si Zephyr kung kailan siya mag popropose." Sabi ko at natawa naman siya.

"Iba nalang na tanong. Buntis kaba?" Tanong niya at natigilan naman ako.

I woke up this morning with a headache and yesterday and others also noticed that I gained weight, which is unusual because I have a fast metabolism and I don't gain weight that much, but I also noticed I have been eating a lot lately. I even drank milk, which I have hated for years now. And I cried over an advertisement last night, and Zephyr just laughed at me, and we fought because I was already crying and he was literally laughing at me.