Chapter Five

High Priest Imhotep takes us first to the kitchen, Alex is awed by the wonderful smells and immediately goes rushing in. before I can follow him to make him behave himself, my elbow is grasped and I gasp at the electric feel of him touching me. With barely any pressure he leads me away and towards a private sweet. Upon entering he closes the door and locks it. Looking out from under my lashes I feel as if I have been transported back in time to the luxury of Egypt. Gold sparkles at me from everywhere and I can see ancient-looking pieces adorn the entire sweet, sweet-smelling incense and torches burn from every corner.

"Make yourself comfortable" he demands in a whisper I feel in my very bones. I can't help the whimper that leaves my lips as I immediately fall to my knees and take the same position I showed him the other night on the plank in front of the fire. "Very Good pet," he says and his hand caresses my long dark hair. I shiver in pleasure, how is he doing this to me?

How long have you been able to move things with your mind he asks me but not out loud I wonder why not out loud. I have always been able to do so Lord Imhotep I answer honestly. Interesting my pet, stand I immediately stand without even telling my legs to do so. Very good, I want you to walk towards the bed and look at it. I do as I am asked and when I look at the bed with its silky sheets and Warm fur coverings I shudder from some unknown emotion. Now imagine yourself tied to this bed completely naked at my mercy to do with you whatever I please. I whimper again as I feel his heat come up behind me.

As soon as I have sucked the souls of those I need to reform that is exactly what will happen my pet and I am so looking forward to hearing you begging me for more. I gasp and shudder again the picture he paints looks so real in my mind and I can't help but wish for it to be a reality, but I still have doubts and questions. Lord Imhotep you do not need to suck the souls of others to reform, you have already performed the curse of the Hom-Dai you were not buried under it the second time therefore the gods have obviously given you favor to return again. I can't help but point out this fact, I thought he would have obviously realized this and it concerns me that he hasn't.

I am quickly turned around and my chin is pulled up so that he can look at me. I try not to stare at his eyes because I know if I do I won't be able to think. You are correct my pet, I am still getting used to being awake and have overlooked this fact, no matter it just means that we can start sooner. Get on the bed face up. He commands and I start to comply but before I do I look into his eyes and ask the one question that is stopping me. "What about Anck Su Namun isn't she your soul mate?" I hold my breath waiting for his answer. No, my pet she is not my soul mate I had seen that when I was first buried under the Hom-Dai but I had to follow the curse once I was raised. I have already met my soul mate. I instantly deflate and attempt to take a step back from his imposing heat, I try not to project my thoughts of sadness and rejection.

Why are you not getting on the bed? He asks it so innocently and instantly I am angered. Find your soul mate and ask her to get on the bed for you, I am going to find my brother. I think it with as much venom as I can possibly muster, even though I want to cry, as I go to shove my way past him I am immediately held immobile by his power. I guess we will do this the difficult way, it will be more fun for me, less so for you. He picks me up with one hand on my waist and tosses me on the bed, before I can even think of fighting, his magic is pulling my limbs spread eagle and rope is wrapping around them. His magic ties the rope in a tight knot connecting me to the four-poster bed and leaving me immobile. I think about yelling out and as soon as I open my mouth another rope is shoved between my teeth and tied behind my head effectively gagging me.

How marvelous pet you look absolutely delicious like this. Now I will go and give your brother somewhere to lie down and rest while you lie here. I want you to think of the different ways I am going to torture you when I get back. Before I can even respond he is leaving and locking the door behind him. I struggle with the ties and attempt to free myself before he returns but all my wiggling does is tighten the knots and pull my shirt up to show my belly button and the bottom of my purple silk bra. I stop moving and try and think my way out of this. Maybe if I use my gift I can unravel the knots and unlock the door before he gets back. As I begin to try I can feel that he has already placed his power on the knots and lock so this will take even longer than I first thought without knowing how long it will take for him to get back I get to work on freeing myself.