Is this love..?

Y/N thought it would be just a normal day at Akademi high.

Boy was she wrong..

You woke up, being greeted by the morning sun. Your H/C hair was a hot mess. You jumped out of bed and started scrambling through your closet, trying to find your uniform.

"Are you alright, dear?"

Phew! It was your sister to save the day!

"Oh! Onii-chan! I can't find my uniform!" You put your hands over your face.

"Oh dear! It's right here!" Akane chuckled.

That was Akane Toriyasu, your big sister. She was always there for you, no matter what. You thanked your sister and got dressed. You did your routine, ate breakfast, and waved goodbye to your parents. You always had to be early since your sister was a student council.

You and Akane were greeted by the other councils, Shiromi, Kuroko, and Aoi. The 5 of them (including your sister) all patrolled inside, leaving you outside. It was super boring because you were the earliest student.

About 10 minutes of scrolling on your phone, you heard a voice. Not just any voice. A bully voice. You decided not to check where the voice was, since they weren't doing anything, well..cruel.

"Well well well! If it isn't Mrs Skank!"

You looked above you to see Musume, the queen bee of the school.

"Im still gonna beat your ass for being a fucking snitch."  Musume grabbed your collar.

"Your asshole of a sister isn't here to protect you."
"Get away from me Musume!!" You squealed, trying to escape from her grasp.

The other bullies held you down. Musume grabbed a bucket of gasoline and was about to spill it on you.

You braced for the impact, but it never came. Instead, you heard a bang, followed by Musume crying and her friends yelling.

You looked up to see Umeji Kizuguchi, the leader of the delinquent group.

"Listen. I only did this because I hate those bitches. This doesn't change anything."

You were about to thank him but he left too fast. You knew you should've told your sister, but you just..you just couldn't. Something was stopping you from doing so.

Is this what love feels like..?