In Trouble

Y/N's POV:
I was in class, trying to find something to stare and while I ignore my teacher. But suddenly I froze.
"Y/N Toriyasu, please report to the counselors office. Now."
Oh no.. It was probably Musume.
Most of my class was jeering, besides students like Budo, or Shin.
I could barely lift my body up. I slowly walked out of the classroom. I felt like couldn't even walk.
I walked in to see my sister, Musume, and Umeji.
Wait.
Umeji?! Why was he there?
Great. Akane looked mad.
"THERE SHE IS!! THE SKANK WHO HELPED UMEJI HURT ME!!" Musume cried.
That liar!!
"I-I didn't do anything!! I swear!" I yelled.
"How about we quiet down and talk." Genka calmly suggested. Umeji rolled his eyes. I sat down in one of the chairs near my sister. Akane kept staring at me angrily. I was about to cry. I wanted to speak but nothing came out.
God..
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!
"..Do you have any proof that my sister assaulted you, dear?" Akane looked at Musume, somehow still smiling.
"W-well..I..um.." Musume looked stunned. Umeji grinned. I felt a huge wave of relief over me. Thank god..
Musume gave me a dirty look and walked out of the room. Me, Umeji, and Akane followed. I looked at my crush.
I snuck a smile when he wasn't looking.

Umeji's POV:
Shit. I could've defended her. I had no room to talk though. I'm a fuckin delinquent. DAMN IT. I can't build up the guts to confess. I might get nervous, get angry, and well..scare her. I looked over to her.

wait a damn minute

She was smiling at me..?

"Hey toots. Stop smiling at me ya weirdo." I scoffed. DAMN IT!!! UMEJI YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT!! 

Y/N's POV:
Great! I messed up! He probably hates me now! Ughhh! Y/N your so dumb! I needed advice from my besties.. I all of a sudden darted to the rooftop. Phew. There they were. Saki, Kokona, and Amai.

"Hey! *gasp* Guys! I *gasp* need *gasp* advice!!" I could barely breath.. They had a concerned look on their face. Saki motioned me to come over. "How's the bean doing?" Amai giggled. "I have a, uh.. crisis." I sat down on the floor. About 10 minutes later I finished rambling.

Amai had a huge smile on her face, Saki looked like she was gonna explode of excitement, Kokona looked shocked.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
They all squealed in unison.