Part 11 - Date Night

Tessa

It's Friday morning and in just 10 minutes, Hardin is coming after me, so we can go to Seattle together. We were both admitted in college and today we are taking our papers there.

"Honey! Hardin just parked the car!"

"I'm coming, mum!" I walk down the stairs with my bag and I look at her.

"Please, be careful honey..."

"I don't know what are you saying."

"I mean... Use protection, I know you don't want to have kids at this age."

"Mom! Jesus Christ! I am not having this conversation again. You explained me once and I know what I have to do, ok?"

"I'm sorry. I just want you to be ok."

"I will be. And Hardin is taking care of me."

"Are you two together?"

"Kind of." I smile. "He will take me on a date tonight."

"He is a good guy and I know you are in good hands with him." We hear the doorbell.

"I gotta go!" I kiss her cheek and I take my bag, walking to the door. I open it and I see Hardin standing there. "Hi."

"Hi beautiful." He smiles at me. "Ready for our trip?"

"Yep. Bye mom!"

"Goodbye Mrs. Young!"

"Bye, bye, kids!"

Hardin takes my bag and we walk to his car. He puts my bag in the trunk and then we get in the car.

"Hi!" He says again.

"Hello." I smile and I move closer.

"I want to kiss you."

"Then go on."

He kisses me, but this time it's a short and gentle kiss.

"We don't have time for something longer, but I will kiss you later."

"Ok, fine." I giggle and I put my belt on.

Hardin starts the car and he starts to drive to Seattle. On all our way, he kept his hand on my tight and I enjoyed it. After an hour and a half ride, we finally arrive in Seattle. Hardin parked the car in the front of the college and we went inside to let our documents.

One hour later, we are done and we go to the hotel.

"Two rooms or one?"

"One. We can sleep together, it's not a big deal."

"Ok, then."

He parks the car next to a luxurious hotel. Why are we her?

"What are we doing here?"

"This is where are we staying, Tess."

"At a luxurious hotel?"

"Yeah. I want the best for my future girlfriend."

"Aww, you are so sweet." I smile and I kiss his cheek.

"Well, I know I am." He pecks my lips. "Let's get in. We have to get ready for our first date."

"Ok, then let's go."

We get out of the car, he takes our bags and we enter in the hotel. Hardin goes to the reception and I wait for him on a couch. After ten minutes he is back with the key of our room. He takes my hand and we walk to the elevators. We arrive at the seventh floor and we go to our room. Hardin unlocks the door and we get in. I look around and we have a luxurious room. I have no idea how he affords it.