Part 23 - Happy New Year

Tessa

It's almost 12 and I want to go in our room and to spend the New Year alone there. These tons of people around us make me really anxious and I don't like this agitation. And I know Hardin has the same opinion as me.

"Can we go upstairs? They are already drunk and God know what will happen at midnight."

"Sure. Let's steal a bottle of champagne, then."

We get up from the couch and Hardin drags me to the kitchen where he takes a small bottle of champagne and two glasses, then we walk upstairs. I unlock our bedroom's door and we get inside. I lock back the door and I look at the time. One minute 'till the new year is here. Hardin opens the bottle of champagne and he pours it in our glasses, handing me a glass after.

"Let's watch the fireworks on the balcony." He takes my hand and we walk outside. He looks at his phone, then he wraps his arm around me.

"I wish this year will be better for us."

"Me too."

"I love you Hardin." I look at him and I kiss him.

"I love you." He kisses me until the fireworks starts to show on the black sky, illuminating everything around us. "Happy New Year, baby."

"Happy New Year. We're starting the year together, I hope we will end it together."

He doesn't say anything, but smiles. And we watch the fireworks in silence. I drink my champagne and he hugs me from behind.

"Let's get inside." We enter in our room and he closes the balcony's door.

"I hope we will have a good year."

"Me too. Now, can I take that dress of off you?" he smirks and I giggle finishing my champagne.

"Sure. Let me take off my heels." I sit on the bed and I take off my heels. Hardin sits behind me and he kisses my neck, making me giggle.

"You're tipsy, babe... I see that a cocktail and a glass of champagne are making you to be tipsy."

"Two glasses of champagne. I just took a sip of mine and you also drank it all."

"New Year is once, babe." I turn to him and I straddle him. "And I'm not that drunk. I know you are my boyfriend and you want to fuck me." He laughs, cupping my ass.

"Can you shut up, so I can start fuck you?"

"Not hard and rough, I still want to be able to walk tomorrow."

"You will still be sore, it's just our third time." He says while he kisses me.

"But be gentle. We have time for rough sex later." I say between kisses as he grabs the edges of my dress, taking it off. The fact that I'm not wearing a bra and I have just some thongs, makes him to harden.

"You're so sexy wearing red."

"I am?" I start to unbutton his shirt as I move my ass on him.

"But naked... You are even sexier."

He grabs the edges of my panties and he helps me to take them off. I take my hands between us and I unbuckle his belt, then I unzip his black jeans. He turns us around, now, he being on top, so he can take off his jeans and underwear. Then he rolls us back, and now I'm straddling him again, leaning over him.

"Babe..." I whisper between kisses.

"Hmm?" He starts to go down with kisses.

"Condom?"

"Oh, shit. Yes." He gets up and he takes out a box of condoms from his bag. He quickly takes out a foil and he hands it to me. "Do the honors, love." I smile as I lick my lips and I open the pack, I gently take it out and I roll it on Hardin's length, making him groan at my slowly movement. "Who would say that you were a virgin a few weeks ago?" he takes my chin, forcing me to kiss him.

"Only you." I say and I move up, so I sit with my sex on his.

"I warn you, this will be more intense, baby."

"Just go slow, okay?"

"Okay." He let his hands on my hips, while I guide him to enter me. I gasp of pleasure when I feel his tip inside. I also feel a little bit of pain, but not as it was the first time. "Are you okay?" He whispers as I move and he's all inside me. Ugh, it's intense. I nod and I start to kiss him as I lift up and down my hips. "Jesus! You're perfect in this position, love." He groans and I bit his lower lip.

"I... I enjoy it too." I move at my slow pace. I don't want to me sore in the morning. I moan his name and I feel him bringing his hand between us and he starts to rub the bundle of nerves with his thumb. "Ah, Hardin..."

"Come for me, baby." With his other hand, he squeezes my bum cheek and it takes me a few second to come undone, but I don't stop. I moan as I move on him, helping him to find his own release. I feel him harden and he groans loud, sign that he found his release.  

————————————

Before midnight, they decided to go to their room, to start the beginning of the New Year alone.

And how to start the New Year in a good way? Making love with your boyfriend. They are so good together and let's hope for a happy ending.