Tasting Him (SMUT)

Sitting on his bed with his feet crossed, Xingqiu flipped another page of the book he buried his face into. He read the passages carefully, the butterflies in his stomach going crazy. Just as he was getting into the good part, the door swung open. He jumped, accidentally tossing the book across the room.

"Ch-Chongyun?" He said.

"Hi...why do you look so terrified?" Chongyun said, shutting the door behind him.

"No, it's nothing! Just, I wasn't expecting you to visit...seeing how you didn't come to see me in over a week." He glanced out the window, hiding the upset expression on his face. He couldn't deny that he was a little heartbroken.

Chongyun sighed. He lifted Xingqiu's legs, sat down on the bed and placed his legs across his, on top of his lap. "I know, I'm sorry. I was grounded and I didn't have the chance to tell you that."

"What? Why? Is it because of what happened during the trip?" Xingqiu asked.

"Yeah..."

"But none of it was your fault!"

"I know, they just wanted to keep me out of trouble for a while."

Xingqiu sighed.

"But how are you?" Chongyun said, lifting Xingqiu's shirt up to look at his wound which has healed a lot since he last saw it. A mere scar remained, reminding Chongyun of the things his lover would do for him.

"Good," Xingqiu said, "better now that you're here."

Chongyun smiled, admiring him for a while before turning to look around. The book that was carelessly thrown laid on the floor, its pages crippled. He leaned down to grab it.

"Oh- haha, my book, thank you. I'll just take that," Xingqiu said., reaching for it.

"Wait, I'll fix it for you," Chongyun said, holding it up as he adjusted the pages.

"It's fine, really!"

"Do you want me to read this for you?"

Xingqiu hugged his pillow and his face behind it as Chongyun cleared his throat and straightened his back.

"'I gave him a kiss and told him how much I love and need him'. Aw this is really cute, Xingqiu. 'He took in my scent, his hand dancing until it found my-'" A look of terror grew on Choongyun's face as his eyes skimmed over the next few passages. He slowly turned to look at Xingqiu, who was completely hidden behind the safety of his pillow.

"Xingqiu, you read..." His words faded. He pushed the pillow to the side, revealing the flustered mess that his boyfriend was.

"What? I missed you..." Xingqiu said, unable to make eye contact with him. He pulled his legs back to himself.

Chongyun closed the book and set it aside. "You won't be needing this anymore. I'm here now."

"Huh?"

He scooched over and split Xingqiu's legs. His hand rested on his thigh. They looked into each other's eyes, the anticipation killing them both. Xingqiu placed his hand on top of Chongyun's, moving it higher on his thigh towards the burning sensation in his pants. His heart was on the verge of exploding.

Chongyun leaned in for a clumsy kiss. He placed his other hand behind Xingqiu's ear, giving him more control. He went in for another kiss, wrapping his mouth against Xingqiu's wet, desperate lips.

"Open your mouth," Chongyun said.

Xingqiu did. He instinctively closed his eyes when Chongyun put his tongue inside.

"I love you," Chongyun said, pulling away to look at him.

"Me too," Xingqiu said. He rubbed Chongyun's chest, yearning for his skin.

"Wait-" Chongyun then slipped his tank top off, giving Xingqiu full access to his bare chest. His body shivered from the cool room temperature yet it burned in lust.

Xingqiu wasted no time. He took the opportunity and sucked Chongyun's nipple. Chongyun's head fell back, he groaned helplessly. Xingqiu's tongue swirled around his nipple, he stroked the other nipple with his thumb.

"Xingqiu...I want you," he said, slow heavy breaths between his words.

He pushed him onto the bed and passionately kissed him while exploring his leg. He messaged his stomach then quickly slid his hand into Xingqiu's pants, grabbing his hot cock.

"Ahh-" Xingqiu gasped, wiggling in shock.

Chongyun's lips imprisoned him again. Unable to resist anymore, he pulled his pants completely off. A stunned look grew on Chongyun's face as he admired his boyfriend's body. He very gently kissed the scar that ran along Xingqiu's torso.

"Yun, do it again...touch me," Xingqiu said, his face flaming red.

He offered him a soft smile and leaned down to take Xingqiu in.

"Oh Gha-Chong..." He dug his fingers through Chongyun's hair, trying to be as still as possible.

When Xingqiu's knee started getting in the way as he continued to move around, Chongyun pinned his hands up. "Do you want to know how good you taste?" Chongyun asked. He didn't wait for an answer. Instead, he pressed his lips against Xingqiu's while squeezing and caressing his dick.

"Hold on," he said. He took his own pants off, revealing how hard he'd been. He held Xingqiu's legs wide open. Then, he licked his finger and transferred the saliva onto Xingqiu's crease. "Just relax, okay?"

Xingqiu nodded, holding onto his shoulders. Chongyun opened him up slowly with his fingers then began to go inside him. Xingqiu yelped in surprise.

"Shh, it's okay," Chongyun said. He felt the vibrations of Xingqiu's low, quiet moans against his neck."Don't be shy, you're safe with me."

He thrust faster into Xingqiu, making them both breathless.

Then, Xingqiu let out the longest, loudest moan that Chongyun was taken aback of. "Oh my goodness...Yun."

Chongyun chuckled, kissing his neck. He continued moving back and forth, insisting on the one spot that was driving his love crazy.

"Yun..." he said again.

"Xingqiu, I think I'm gonna cum," Chongyun said, panting the words out.

"Cum inside me," Xingqiu said.

The heat of their bodies was causing them to sweat but they weren't about to let go at this point. If anything, they just held each other closer, tighter. The pleasure that had built up was now overwhelming them.

"Mmmmmh." Xingqiu felt Chongyun's cum pour out from him.

They let out a sigh of relief and hugged each other in silence for the next few minutes. Chongyun could barely find the strength to lift his arm up and brush Xingqiu's hair aside but he needed one more kiss. He finally pulled out and helped Xingqiu up.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Better than ever. I am with you, after all."

They clasped their fingers together and headed to take a bath.