Volume 70: 32nd Knight

They charged at each other and clashed their blades as both of them stared at each other.

Kirito: why? Why did you lose to the Synthesis Ritual? Wasn't the reason you trained to be a swordsman and left Ruild Village to head for the capital city, Centoria, to bring back your cherished childhood friend, Alice?

A reflection of Alice on Eugeo's appeared until he closed his eyes and she was gone. Their swords dimmed down back to their normal colors as they jump back away.

They charged, swing their swords, reflecting their attacks as clashed blades again as sparks fly off.

Yami: I'm nearly there I just have to make sure they don't die this time.

——-

Nobody talked only the sparks from the swords were heard until Kirito spoke.

Kirito: Eugeo. You and I have never fought seriously before, have we? I've thought about it a lot. Which one of us would win if we legit crossed swords? To be honest, I always thought you'd surpass me one day*chuckles*.

He moves backwards and pushes Eugeo up as did a flip causing Blue Rose to hit the ceiling. He rushes towards him closer but Eugeo had his hand up.

Eugeo: Burst Element.

Strong winds pushes Kirito as he lands on the wall and lands back on the floor.

Alice: is that person really your partner, Eugeo?

Kirito: what do you mean? You're the one who said that he's already synthesized?

Edith: yes it's true but a person who just became a Integrity Knight, he's already accustomed to battle, like the Incarnate Arms even using aerial element he just used now, is he really a novice?

Yami: you have to blame Quinella for that since she gave him a boost in his abilities to rival Kirito's level.

Kirito: crap...

Yami: now Kirito remember to use your fist.

Kirito: yeah I'll try.

He rushes towards Eugeo but he didn't tried to slash him but hit his chin as he went up and down but Kirito slaps him on both cheeks which slams him down to the floor.

He takes out his sword as he was in his thoughts.

Kirito: I'm counting on you, partner. I promise give you a name when this fight is over. Lend me your strength. Let's go, Eugeo!!

He rushes towards the 32nd knight and swings his sword but Eugeo went down and only cutting a small bit of his hair

He rushes towards the 32nd knight and swings his sword but Eugeo went down and only cutting a small bit of his hair. Both were dodging and clashing their swords until Eugeo and Kirito slashed their left arm as blood came out.

Both backed away but Eugeo didn't felt any pain but Kirito did felt it as he swings but Eugeo dodges the attack and slashes Kirito's left arm as he rolls away. He jumps back up and slams towards him but his wound was harming him more.