𝙊𝙉𝙀

❞ Why're you so slutty? Are all the men here like you? ❞

Why're you so slutty? Are all the men here like you?

Y/N questioned, leaning against the counter drinking water as Garou turned around in surprise. He had no clue she was even awake."Why're you even up?" He muttered, going into the fridge as she sighed.

"I gotta get to work in like 2 hours, I just got back from the gym. I was going to make a protein shake but settled for water. Then I noticed a 6 foot something tall man with gray hair in my kitchen shirtless with his sweatpants hanging off of his tiny slutty waist." Y/N hummed, her puffy hair up in a puff or ponytail.

She wore Nike pros, a simple sports bra as a top as she yawned. In the town they lived in, Y/N could be considered normal. She was a librarian, and considering how many heroes there were, she decided her powers were unneeded.

She was also about to become a half-time college student, the woman wanting to become a lawyer while in her free time she slept or babysat children. With no family around, she decided it would be smarter to move into an apartment with someone to save money and be closer to her college and job.

Garou closed the refrigerator, finally looking at the woman as his eyes made their way to her body unbeknownst to him. He couldn't help but stare, considering in Japan's standards she was a lot more developed. His eyes fell from her breasts to her thighs before finally looking her in her eyes.

"I knew you were a slut." Y/N laughed, Garou rolling his eyes as he scoffed."Quit with the teasing, it's too early." Garou muttered, as he had just woken up. One thing about Y/N that would in the end drive him crazy, was that no matter what she'd find a way to get under his skin.

"Where do you work anyways? I'd hate to have a shitty employee like you." He sneered, Y/N smirking a bit as he humored her antics."I'm a librarian. And they need me there, considering how much business we're starting to get." Y/N hummed, grabbing some chips.

"I doubt they're coming for the books..." Garou muttered under his breath as he looked away."Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" The girl questioned, pulling him closer by the waistband of his pants with authority.

He glanced down at her as he licked his lips, speaking."Just saying I'd be a lot more interested in that red thong than an autobiography." He snickered, his hands holding her waist. Y/N simply laughed, glancing at the undone string on his sweatpants.

"You're such a man whore."