𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

❞ All that shit-talking, just to do all this running

All that shit-talking, just to do all this running.

Garou muttered, gripping her neck from behind as she moaned softly."Nobodies running from shit~" she muttered, the man only tightening his grip. She let out a low laugh as he groaned, getting closer to her.

"I don't know why you're laughing, I'm about to fucking ruin you." He chuckled, Y/N simply humming."All that talk. Just do it then. Or maybe you won't. Pussy." She smirked, Garou's eyebrows furrowing."Oh, I'm a pussy?-" "Hell yeah your pussy-" "Let's find out then."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Mm~ fuck~" Y/N moaned, her hands gripping at his sheets as Garou watched in pleasure. He pulled her close, his lips pressing against her back as she shivered."I'm a pussy though, huh?" Garou muttered into her ear, a quiet squelching noise filling the room." mhm you're a fucking bitch~ I could whore you like the slut you are I-if I wanted~" Y/N muttered, a lust-drunken grin on her face.

"O-Oh fuck!~" she called out in surprise as Garou sped up, proceeding to get rougher with his strokes. A loud slapping noise filled the room, Y/N moaning softly as Garou watched her face contort in the mirror."You're all quiet now. But I'm the slut. You seem sluttier than me." He hummed, Y/N letting out a small laugh.

"Hah~ hell yeah I'm a slut, whatever you wanna hear, just go harder~" she moaned, the tall man slowing down as she let out a 'tch' in annoyance.

"I think I'll take my time." He chuckled, Y/N throwing her ass back onto him to meet his strokes before speaking."Either fuck me right or I'll get your friend to do it for me. Once you're done, I'll go over to his apartment. Maybe he'll fuck me even better." Y/N hummed, a small smirk on her face as Garou grimaced, slapping her ass as he thrust harshly.

"Fine, since you wanna bitch about it. I'll give you just what you want." He grunted, pounding into her roughly as whimpers and surprised moans exited her mouth.

His hands gripped her ass tightly, his right hand slapping it harshly as it began to get red."You like it rough right? Is this rough enough for you? Or is this tame?" He muttered, Y/N snickering momentarily.

"This is nothing. Y-you might make me fall asleep~" she managed to get out, Garou scoffing as his hands wrapped around her neck, pulling her back while choking as her hands gripped and pulled on his lightly.

He picked up his pace, her womanhood tightening around him as she let out low moans, a smirk on her face. He placed kisses up her back, ending at the back of her neck as he pressed his head into the back of hers.

"K-Keep fucking me like that and I'll trap you~" she laughed, Garou humming."Oh really?" He questioned lowly as he spoke."I'm not letting you fuck anyone else anyways, so you'll just be sealing the deal." He muttered, the woman feeling her orgasm nearing.

"Mmm fuck. Right there. I'm close~" she moaned quietly, Garou releasing her neck and gripping her waist, allowing her to bury her head into the pillow in pleasure." Mmm~ c-cumming~" she muttered into the pillow as she came, her juices soaking Garou's erection.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Ah fuck!~ oh shit~" Y/N moaned in overstimulation as Garou's lips pressed against her neck, looking down at her as he watched his erection slide in and out of her. Her back pressed against the bed, arching as he sunk all 7 inches of him into her.

His hand gripped her neck, forcing her to look at him as he spoke quietly, muttering dirty profanities to her as the two never broke eye contact." I'm gonna cum~" he managed to get out, Y/N kissing him as their sweaty bodies pressed together.

"Take it~ take it-oh fuck~" Garou whimpered quietly, Y/N almost unable to form words as her legs wrapped around his lower body."fuckkk that shit feels so good~" she moaned softly, her eyes threatening to shut in pleasure though Garou made sure she never took her eyes off of him.

"I'm cumming~ ah fuck~ ohhh shiii~" he moaned desperately, his seed filling her womb as he kept going. His eyes never left hers as he came, Y/N watching his face contort in pleasure as he throbbed inside of her. He pulled out slowly, his erection pressed against her stomach as she spoke.

"You can't fool me. I knew you were a slut."