PROLOGUE

Have you ever wondered what the purpose of your life is? What meaning does your life hold?

People in their old age often develop a habit of looking back on their lives and thinking about what they meant to them. What they learned and experienced over the decades and how the world around them changed. The death of a person is not the same as the death of a world. The world will go on as long as life goes on and there is no end to debating as to what needs to be done to improve it.

This thought gives rise to a desire for accomplishment inside people. Those who have studied history know a lot of figures whose acts, whether good or bad, are remembered to this day. I often get paranoid thinking stuff like this when I am left alone doing nothing. What will I leave behind when I go to the other side? Will I be remembered?

What needs to be accomplished and how? How do you make people remember you till eternity? Well, either you do good for many or bad for many. I do not have the courage in me to do something bad...it takes guts I have to say. But, having faith is not enough.

That is just the first step. The world isn't waiting for you to come up with something you believe in just to make it happen. The next two things you must possess are will and strength. Without a strong will, you inevitably will crumble somewhere down your path, and without strength, no one will ever notice you. Faith, will, and strength are three necessary things you need to have to enter the struggle that is our world.

There is a saying there are three deaths of a person. The first one is when they die, and the second one is when their body ceases to exist. The third one is when their name is uttered for the last time.

One eventually learns to fear the three. Even if I talk like this, I too fear my death just like you. I, however, have come to realize I cannot prevent the first two. The third one, is extremely hard to prevent but do it and you'll live for eternity.

Those who are determined to move the world will stop at nothing. In such a cruel world, how will you survive? Will you be able to walk through this hell? Or will you burn in its fires and turn to ash? What are you willing to give up for it?

Facing this fear myself countless times I... wonder do I accept this fear or do I face it?

I-