Introduction

Hey guys, Welcome to my first book. 😊

Sooooo, I had this idea for a few years in my mind. I always wanted to sort out these little imaginations about Taekook and I want to read it as a reader later. So, I decided to write this.

Hope you all will like it.💕

I'll give you a little instruction about the story.

Kim Taehyung  

Tae is 13 years in the beginning this story.

He's the only son of the Royal physician. 

He carries a great blessing. (You all will know about it throughout the story)

Very bubbly yet well-mannered. Very dependent on the people he loves.

because of his blessing his family kept him close to them, without exposing to the harsh society out side of his house. 

He looks like this in the story

Jeon Jungkook

In this story Jungkook is 17 years old in the beginning. (Yes he's 4 years older than Tae. ... Let me be. I'm a sucker for older JK😁😁😅)

Jungkook is the crown prince of Korea. His mother passed away when he was young. He has been away to complete his studies.

He's passionate  about medicinal science.

Very possessive yet gentle with Tae. But acts cold around others. 

(Credit goes to the rightful owner❤)

He looks like this.

Other characters will be introduced throughout the story.

Hope you'll  like it. Stay tune everyoneee.💖❤🙌