Chapter 2 : First Encounter

Nikola pov - As the bell rang for Mr. Sheepman's class it was lunch time so I headed for the cafeteria. As I sat in a spot with my lunch box a group of students sat with me at the table. It was jfk with 4 other people. "Hey Nikola" jfk said "I just wanted to say hello since you're new here" he said in a polite tone. "Okay that's cool". The other students introduced themselves as cleo, joan, abe, and ponce. They were pretty friendly and we chit chatted the whole time in the cafeteria until it was over. I was about to head to my next class when jfk called out to me "hey y/n, wanna come with us?" "I don't know, I wouldn't get in trouble?" I said "nah, they don't even care when we skip class" jfk replied " alright then, I'll come with yall then" I said as I start walking with them to the open grassy area of the school. There was a bit of trash around the place but I didn't mind. We all sat criss crossed on the grass, mostly everyone was just speaking to each other while I was just lying down on the grass until jfk noticed that I wasn't talking with the group so he spoke to me and said "hey y/n, so how do you like it here at clone high so far?". "It's nice I guess, thanks for inviting me, I don't really know anyone here" I said. "Well now you do" jfk said as he smiled at me. As he smiled at me, for some reason I felt myself blush a little, I mean he's pretty cute but I just met him. I brushed it off and smiled back.

Jfk pov - So there's this new guy thats a new student here so I just wanted to welcome him since he said he's entirely new to the school. I saw him at the cafeteria sitting alone do I got my friends to chat with him for a bit and invite him to ditch class as nobody even cares if we skip class. Though my friends were nice to help me accompany y/n he didn't really butt into the conversation so I spoke to him one on one. I assured to him that now he knows some people and when he smiled back at me his adorable brown eyes twinkle back at mine. I was pretending to be calm at that moment but I was almost about to blush. Why would I blush???! I only like women, I litteraly bone girls almost daily plus I have cleo too. Am I gay?! No way that can't be... I mean I can always test it out hehe. Nobody can pass through my charm, I'll just have to first earn his trust, find some alone time and test it out, yeah thats a good idea. Even though I just met him it'll take some time to get through him. We'll I guess that's my goal now. To get with y/n, to find out what that emotion was.

I'm changing up the story, it'll be in 2nd pov and the main characters name is Nikola