What i saw, First.

I fluttered my eyes open, I looked up at a horse that was looking at me, and I saw it was my mom! She Was a blue roan, I was A Bay Roan. I stood up looking at my mom, Was I standing?

My mom Finally gave me a name "Welcome little one, your name will be... Yuki. " I was so excited I jumped up prancing around and I whinny to my mom. My mother stood up and Whinnied to me to follow her. " Mom, what for? " I was sort of confused, Why we're we going away? "Sweetie, we're meeting The herd. " THE HERD?! Oh was I excited. I reared ,and bucked  in the meadow we were in and I followed mom as I noticed she was leaving.

Of course I towered her with questions, and soon when we got there she said "Stay behind me, Little one. " I went behind her and there it was the crowd of horses all in a huge circle.

She Whinnied and a huge stallion came up to her and the herd followed. Mom moved and everyone saw me and I looked at the huge stallion and it was my Sire , Known as my father.

I nuzzled him and mom as we all Whinnied to each other As in "I Love you"

I looked at my mother wanting to meet other Foals like me, and that's when I saw him.. Ghost. The Most popular foal, As I call him, Weirdo.

Weirdo Was always around Other foals. He played with them.  I looked in disgust as it went through my head. Who would want to play with him?

I saw my mom, and got some Milk. She Bumped her head up. " Hunny, You scared me! " My mom Laughed. I kept suckling. I left as i saw Ghost trotting up to me. " Need something? " I asked. " Yeah, some grass maybe? " He said. I looked at him smiling, " Sure! " I'd lead him too the creek by the herd.

Author's note:
Hey y'all I'd like to know if you liked the first chapter of "It's just us, Now. " Please tell me if I do something wrong or you don't like it.