The unforgettable journey.

Ghost and I have been traveling for days, at least we learned how to eat grass, It's actually Really good! But, I still miss mother, The herd, My sire... I learned that ghost actually isn't that bad.

We walk up the creek more and more, I begin to get tired and pass out.

As soon as I get up I hear, " Yuki? Yuki? Yuki, Wake up! " I Open my eyes, look at Ghost, and then stumble up on my legs. My legs.. They feel like rocks, Hard, Mom said this feeling was numbness.

After, I get up on my numb legs, Ghost offers to carry me, I agree as I can barely walk due to the fall.

I fall asleep while he's carrying me and just lay there...

I wake up to him Drinking water in the creek and lope to him. I tell him we should start moving, But he had bad news.. The herd moved to a new place for winter.

I look around and start crying, And then I hear Thundering hoofs coming our way.

"HUMANS! " We try to run but the creek is pulling us back, because we're going up the current, I trip and a beautiful black Appaloosa comes up to us, with a human on her, And these weird Things in their mouth.
As soon as I know it there's ropes on our necks, We struggle to get out. I rear up and they pull me to the ground, I whinny to ghost, for him to help me, But he doesn't, and soon he escapes and I'm lying there, I keep whining to him, No answer.

Author's note:
HAHA, Cliffhanger.