Weirdo, Known as Ghost.

I went to the creek that was by the herd and took a sip of water, And then ghost asked " How are you doing? " I looked at him. " I'm good! How are you? "I smiled gently. He pushed me in the creek and then I pulled him in. As soon as we get our two front legs up, The current takes us.

I struggle to get to shore but the current just won't stop. He's struggling, And says "Don't worry we will get out! " Yeah, Right. I nod my head sarcastically, still struggling. We come to a calm spot in the creek, and I get up, giving him a hand up.

Soon, We Dried off, And I thought "Where's the herd? I'm I lost with him? What about mom, And father?" All these questions, filling my head. " You alright? " I shook my head and looked at him, " Yeah, I am. " I looked at him. " We'll Need to find shelter. " I lunged over the creek barely keeping my head up.

We found shelter. A Small cave. It was big enough to keep us warm, and it was safe from the howls outside of it.

I rested my small head on ghost. He rested his head on my small body. I was just now realizing how small I was, And how big he was.

The next day...

The next day, I felt a Sharp pain down my spine. " Aughhhh! " I yelped, As the pain got worst. Ghost woke up immediately. " Are you Alright? " Soon I felt it. My body turned weak. My head rammed into the hard, cold ground. Everything went black, I couldn't see at all.

I fluttered my eyes open for the second time. My first sight was ghost glaring down at me. " Yuki, Are you okay? You were out for 2 hours. " I looked up at him. My eyes we're hard to keep open. I closed my eyes ignoring him, And drifting off into a gaze. ghost looked at me with his ice blue eyes. As I glared at his eyes, I noticed how his eyes were so magical. It was  like looking at a ocean, with waves crashing on the beach.