The beginning of it all

10 years ago
2012:Age:16
Location: Home
Time:3:30 pm

We've finally finished school. Right now I'm sat on the couch with my girlfriend Florence, you're probably thinking whattt thee Florence Pugh, well yes, you see we started dating during the first year of high school and its been growing ever since. Right now we're talking about what we're going to do now that we've finished. I mean we already know what each other going to do after as I've told her that I plan on joining the army straight after highschool and she was a little hesitant to accept that but in the end she grew out of the hesitation and decided to support me, I couldn't be more thankful and lucky to have her. She also told me she wants to be an actor so she is going to college to learn and hopefully start a career in the industry, I said I'll support her 100% even if I was aboard in Afghanistan or somewhere. After a while we start to get tired so we decided to call it a night, as we got into bed after getting ready(no funny business you dirty humans) we led in bed, we're allowed to after having known each other for years and had many sleep overs before, and cuddled up to each other after a few minutes we slowly start fall asleep, "I love you Florence" I said, she relied I love you too Ynn" and that is how the start of out crazy life started.

(I've been on this for too long thinking on how I was gonna make it etc. and I know it's probably gonna be bad but I'm trying. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think of it. Ps. I wrote this story while walking to work hahah)