The army college

3 months after the first chapter
Location:Harrogate army college
Time:12:00

Yn pov:

It's been 3 months since me and Florence had finished high school and 2 since I've joined, I've been told by the leader of the army college that I've excelled to much that I'll be passing earlier and that I'll be apart of a secret project that'll make me into a super soldier. Right now I'm on the phone to Florence telling her that I've passed early and that I'm becoming a super soldier. As we're on call Florence was talking about how she's gonna be an actress soon and that she landed a role in 'the falling' which will premier in 2014. I said wow amazing well done flo I knew you could do it and you'll be an amazing actress in the future.
( I know it's inhumane due to be 16 but allow it and that even though it's supposed to be secret the oc is allowed to tell Florence)

2 weeks later:

Today is the day that I'll be made into a super soldier. If I'm being honest I'm completely nervous but they said not to worry and that if it's work I'll be x10 stronger than before and that'll my photograph memory will be increased by x10 aswell.

2 hours later:
After a 2 hour briefing of what'll happen during the procedure, it's now time for it to happen and I'm currently resting on the bed that will allow me to be turned into a super soldier. As they are attaching wires i ask if it's too late to use the bathroom as a joke, got a few laughs from that, after 10-20 mins someone came over and ask if I was ready and I said let's do this and they injected me with something. I said ohhh that's no too bad. They had to ruin by saying it's morphine but you know whatever. After a few more minutes loads of scientists began placing loads of canisters filled with a blue serum, I'm guessing that's the super soldier serum, and place them into sockets around the bed and machine. The began strapping my arms and legs along with my head down for my safety during the procedure. After another minute or so it was time... as the bed began to reposition into the machine the liquid from the canisters began to flow in the much and loads of spiked clamps were placed on me,  I closed my eyes during to a few stings from the clamps then involuntarily opened my eyes as the serum began to go into my blood stream. Once I was fully in the machine and everything was on I began screaming from the intense pain coming from it. They said to stop the procedure but I scream at them saying I can do this and to carry on. After about 10-15 mins It was done and I was exhausted. When I came out of the machine I was given a top that barely fit. As I look at my now 6,2 extremely muscular form, I was ecstatic. I had become the world first super soldier.

4 hours later:
I'm on the phone again to Florence but this time my family and hers are on too due to being a Group FaceTime call. As I'm in the middle of the call the CO(commanding officer) come in and says I'm now going into the rifles which made us all ecstatic. Florence said well done y/n/n. I said thank you, after that they all said well done. A few mins later we decided it was time to end. Once I finished that the CO said that'll I'll be doing the rest of my training there and that all I need to do to excel is just watch videos of many things and I'll be able to do it so that what I'll do.