02 meeting

Tharn 's pov

Flashback:

      I just ended my work and now I am going to the mansion...

   I sit in the car and my phone ring. It was my dad calling me.

Dad: hello son! How are you? Why are you not coming to mansion for few days? I am missing you.

Tharn : hi dad ! I am fine .
Actually I was busy with my meetings with the neighborhood kingdoms.

Dad : oh ! So when are you coming to the mansion?

Tharn : I am coming this evening dad .

Dad :  ok son come soon i have to discuss something with you. Take care. Bye.

Tharn : ok dad bye.

Flashback ended:

I reach my palace. Mom and dad are sitting on couch and maybe they are waiting  for me.

Dad: oh tharn come here son !  Have you eaten yet ?

Tharn : no dad . I had not eaten yet since noon . Right now I am very hungry.

Mom : oh then first eat . You are getting skinny. You should eat more son. Let's eat our dinner.

( Author= Har mom aisa hi kehti hai !  Meri mom bhi hamesha yahi kehti hai 😅 )

We are at the dinning hall and servents are survising our food. I am wondering why every dishes are my favourite.
because I know very well when my perents has some work for me they always bring my favourite food and buttering me.

Tharn : why are you not saying anything. Is it something happened?

They said nothing but i know they wants to say something.
And they are Not saying anything. We ate our dinner. And currently we are in our meeting hall.

Mom : we want to talk to you about something son .

Tharn : yes mom tell me .

Mom  :  actually...  i think you should get married son .

Dad : yeah ! You are the next king of our kingdom. You should get married.

Tharn : but i don't want to get married now.

Dad :  why? Do you have someone in your life ?

Tharn : no dad ! No one is in my life.  But you know I don't believe in love nor marrige.

Mom :  why ? You are at the right age to get married. And son we never want anything from you after this .We want you to settle. And also they are our friends.We know them for 25 years and you will like him to please son for us...🙏

Dad: yeah! Your mom is saying right son . He is very good.

Says mom & dad holding their tears . They are saying right they never said anything to me. I think for a sometime and i come up with my decision.

Tharn : okay. I will get married .but i want to meet that person first.

Mom : i know you are going to agree. You never disappoint us . And we already set meeting at the tomorrow evening.

Tharn : okay. what is his name?

Dad: prince gulf kanawut.

Tharn : i think i heard this name before.

Mom : yes . I told you that you know him.

Tharn :  it's okay !   I will meet him tomorrow. I am going to sleep now. Good night mom &dad .