23. Missing Him

At airport:

Everyone come to say happy journey to mew& mild but gulf is still sad and mew is still convincing him that he will return soon..

Boat : mild when you come to Thailand?

Mild : i don't know because I have huge responsibility but can you wait for me till i come back...

Boat: yes i definitely wait for you but you promise me that you tried to come back to me quickly...

Mild : okk i promise that i tried my best now I have to go because now it's time for my flight.

Emma : son call me when you two reached Germany.

Mew : don't worry mom I will call you when we reach there now I have to go it's almost time .

Gulf: no..you can't go without me I also come with you..

Mew : baby don't be stubborn please you are crying from yesterday can you stop crying now.

Mild : mew i am still thinking that you have to stay here gulf need you more ..

Mew : no mild....baby see what you done behave now  look mild is more sad now say sorry to him..and i promise I will be back in just one month

Gulf: sorry mild i got emotional..Mew you go with him i am  fine and I have alots of people here to take care of me so don't worry just do your work but you have to call me.

Mild : it's okk gulf I can understand.

Mew : baby it's ok and sorry if I hurt you but don't be stubborn more and mom& dad  tharn type please take care my baby for me okay ?

Gulf : i am not stubborn now go before you miss your flight..

Tharn : mew don't stress we are here for gulf so just chill and do your work and tell me if you need anything here...

Everyone say goodbye to mew & mild and they returned to their palace now type is staying to his parents house because gulf feels lonely and tharn is going to hyper day by day because now it's about two weeks and Tharntype never have to chance to see eachother ofcourse they do video call everyday and that's it. and the other side is same things happens every day mew calls gulf every single day but it's been three day mew didn't call gulf because mew having huge workload he never time because they have to transfer to their whole business in Thailand and it's such big thing to them and it's weekend so tharn convince type to have date and spend some time with eachother and gulf's parents went to do some work so basically gulf is all alone to places.

Gulf: * in his thoughts* he forget about me ( crying ) he didn't call me for three days i know what to do now ...

Gulf get ready and start his care went to kirigun palace.

At kirigun palace.

Emma & Drake having a tea and chitchating with eachother..

Emma : i am missing my son Drake can you call him for me

Drake: i tried but his phone is busy don't worry he is busy right now and their is time difference between Bangkok to Germany we will call him later.

Emma : ok call him later.

Helper: king..king..

Drake: what happened?

Helper: king prince gulf is here and he is crying so badly..

Emma : what!! Drake let's go to downstairs..