15 Forget & Forgive

Mew : YES ! I LIKE GULF.

Tharn : i knew it. Don't worry we all help you and also don't tell type about this or else he will mad at me again.

Mew : thank you brother and don't worry i will not tell type about this.

Tharn : hmm .

At the Gulf 's office

Gulf was doing his work. Suddenly the door opened he looked up he saw Boat .

Gulf : where were you? I am doing so much work alone .

Boat: i was at your house.

Gulf : why ? What happened this time ?

Boat: Actually i didn't meet aunty and uncle long time so i was went to meet them

Gulf : they only care about his favourite son...

Boat: Don't think to much they are also love you like type ...

Gulf : really! I don't think so they only care about his son and their so cool son- in- law

Boat: Don't think too much let's get back to our work.

Gulf : okk

Gulf is so much into his work and in between time boat message type for start their plan.

Gulf 's dedicated disturb by his phone. he saw the name and he immediately cut the phone.

The other side of call

Tharn : he cut my call can't you guys understand he will kill if he busy on his work...

Type : shut up call again

Emma : yes call again

Tharn : but...

Type : NO BUT CALL NOW..

Tharn : ok ok i am calling him.

Tharn again call Gulf but he didn't pick up he again and again call him and out frustration gulf pick up his call .

Gulf : WHAT? why are you calling me again and again can't you understand that i am busy

Tharn : i am sorry i know you are working but pa and ma waiting for you that's why i am calling you

Gulf : who's ma and pa me or yours

Tharn : both

Gulf : huh ! Are you stupid are you in your sence? If not then let me tell you they told me to not come their house

Tharn : yes i know but they was angry at the time but now they want to meet you.

Gulf : if they want to meet me they will call me you don't need to call me and also i don't want to come to their house. After saying that he hung up the phone.

Boat: uncle & aunty wants to meet you why you're not going. They said that because at that time they were angry but they loves you too . Maybe they wants to apologise to you.

Gulf : shut up boat. Now you're on their side if you don't shut your mouth then i will fire you.

Boat: as if you are going to fire me ...

And the other side :-

Mew : i just give you one work but you didn't do it well .

Tharn : but i already told you guys that he didn't want to talk with me also l told you let mae talk with him so he can easily say yes .

Jeannie: hmm. I think so too.