Drastic Measures

「𝘞𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥」

••●••

"Goodmorning 27. How are you today?"

The echo of that cold voice was enough to send shivers down her spine. Instinctively, she curled in upon her herself, attempting to hide away from the figure that entered the room.

The muffled footsteps became louder, causing her teeth to chatter from the chill. Eventually, it stopped. She could now feel the presence of the individual in front of her.

A hand reached out to grab her wrist, a tight and unforgiving hold. They pulled it closer to themself, away from the warmth of her own body. With their other hand, they unwrapped the bandages that covered her entire arm.

"Hmm..."

With a finger, they traced along the patchwork of scars seen all across her arm.

"It seems that you've recovered from our last experiment, shall we start with the next one?"

The young girl shook her head.

A click of ones tongue was heard. "27 my dear. Are you afraid of getting hurt? Like what happened last time?"

The reply was a quick, shaky nod. She had to be honest, otherwise worst things would happen.

"I see... You know, despite what you think, I'm not a bad person my dear 27. All that I do, it's for your own good. There are just times where I have to... Displicine you."

The young girl whimpered.

They brought up their hand to her face, cupping her chin. "If you're a good girl, I wouldn't have any need to hurt you. All you have to do is follow my orders my sweet 27... Its not that hard right? Can you do that? Do what I say? Can you do it for me, 27?"

The young girl did not reply.

"'Yes Papa', 'Yes, I will', or even a slight nod to show your listening. Do you expect me to read your mind? Or are you saying no to what I ask?"

With a slight tremble of her lower lip, she opened her mouth.

"Y-yes Papa..."

"See? It wasn't that hard right?" They put their hand on top of her head, gently patting her head. "Now my dear 27, shall we start?"

••●••

• ►「nukunukunounknown

|UNEDITED|