Razor-first kiss

❛𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡... *𝙨𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙛* 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚! 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙩 ༉‧₊˚✧
╔════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╗

╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝初吻-first kiss-𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚~ 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙨, 𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙚𝙞𝙡═════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝
初吻-first kiss
-
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚~ 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙨, 𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙚𝙞𝙡
═════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

𝙋𝙡𝙤𝙩
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘢𝘻𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴.

                  𝙏𝙒𝙨
                 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

            𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙨
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮-𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

"Our first kiss. Do you remember?" Razor said watching you with dreaming eyes holding your soft hand while he was smiling like a kid.

"Yes, I remember" you said smiling back; making his cheeks red. You always found him cute, his innocent and sweet face was cute for you.

" We go there, it can be funny" he said with his sweet voice. "Sure" you said "I remember it like it was yesterday, but it was already 5 months ago" you continued.

"OK, let's go in the woods" he said, taking your hands until he spoke again: "Razor wants to beat Y/n" he said with a mischievous smile, thinking about running.
"Sure" you smiled back.

"3, 2, 1... GO!" He said. The two of you started running faster than you could think. In a few seconds Razor arrived at the tree, and two seconds after him you arrived too. "Tsk you won" you said rolling your eyes playfully "did y/n had doubts?" He said with a proud smile on his face.

It was a cute smile, you were happy to be able to stay with him, even though his pack never really liked you; to see you he needed to find an excuse.

"Look" you said indicating with your finger two berries bushes near a lake "it's where we kissed for the first time!" "Let's go" he said. You could clearly see that he was happy and kinda nostalgic while he was remembering the first time that you two ended up here.

.☆.☆.☆.☆.☆.☆.☆.☆.☆.☆.

It was a rainy day in Wolvendom; lightnings lit up the gloomy sky and it was cold but you needed to go there anyway to do some commissions that Katherine gave to you.

You tried to cover yourself under a large three near a lake and wait until the storm stopped. You waited for more than one hour, but before you saw a pair of crimson eyes looking towards you.

"Who are you?" You said with a irritated yet worried tone, picking up your weapon. The figure slowly came near you and you saw a male, it was probably near your age. He had silver long hair and piercing crimson eyes. You could clearly see a scar on his cheek and a curious yet scared expression on his face. You could even say that he was cold.

"Who are you?" You repeated again, but more calm than before. "Razor" he spoke looking at you "you?" He continued. "I'm y/n" you said "do you want to stay here with me until the storm stops?" You said trying to break the ice. "...ok..." he said hesitant. "So... Razor where are you from?" You said trying to start a conversation with him. "I'm from here. Wolves raised Razor" he said with proud in his voice.

And then you two talked until the sky was clear. "Sorry, I have to go and do some commissions" you said looking up at the sky. "OK" Razor said with a sad tone "Razor wants to see y/n again" he continued with the same tone. "Sure Razor, it was funny today. We'll surely meet again" you said with a smile that he gave you back.

"Here we are" you said walking to Wolvendom excited to see Razor again. The last time you saw him it was about one week ago now, and you missed that crimson and sweet eyes.

You used to visit him almost every day, but you had to do a lot of commissions recently, and you couldn't find the time for him which made you sad.

While you were walking you started humming your favorite tune, and sat near the usual spot waiting for him, hoping that he'd show up.

After a while you saw him and greeted him wrapping your arms around him with a smile.

"Hello y/n" Razor said. "Hi Razor" you said giggling, that was music to Razor's ears.

Later, that day, you and Razor were still there laughing and enjoying each other company.

"Y/n" Razor called gently your name. "Yes, Razor?"
"Razor wants to know how human kiss" this question made your flustered but you tried to reply anyway. "Uhm... you need to... lean your lips on someone's one's, or on their skin. Usually lovers kiss each other lips" you explained.

"Can Razor try?" He said "sure" you were expecting him to kiss your cheek but instead e decided to kiss you on the lips. It was messy, but nice.

When you two pulled away he spoke again with red cheeks. "Lisa tell Razor what lover is. You want to be Razor's lover?"

"Sure Razor!" you said with a big smile kissing his face everywhere, making him laugh.

☆.☆.☆.☆.☆.☆.☆.☆.☆.☆.

You could perfectly see the sun setting on a beautiful, but little, lake; it seemed like a mirror made of water. You two decided to do a little game: bounce the stones on the water.

"Who makes stone bounce more times than other wins" he said. "Let's do it" you replied; you weren't the best at this game but it was funny.

After some minutes you were exhausted but happy, because you won 3-2 for you. It was obvious that he let you win on purpose, but you didn't care that much.

Without thinking about it you kissed his soft lips. He was surprised, but after literally one second you could feel him smile on your lips. "Razor feel the same emotions of that day" he paused for a few seconds "what Razor feel for y/n is like the emotions that Razor feel when kiss you: love" "awww, I love you too Razor" you said hugging him.
·✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ·
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙚 💀. 𝙄 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠? 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬