They'll love you-wanderer

Synopsis↠streamer au!
Kuni; he  introduces you to his fans
Tw↠none
Pairing↠ streamer!scara; gn!reader
Notes↠using the name Kuni; established relationship
Word count↠792

Synopsis↠streamer au! Kuni; he  introduces you to his fans Tw↠none Pairing↠ streamer!scara; gn!readerNotes↠using the name Kuni; established relationshipWord count↠792

15/04/23

It was a cold yet nice evening

It was a cold yet nice evening. You were wearing your favorite hoodie, just to keep you protected from the temperature.

You were watching your boyfriend Kunikuzushi angrily scolding his friends and insulting his chat whenever he said something stupid.

Since you were on his and your bed, you had the whole visual of his screens while his back was facing you; you could even see his cam, but the his spectators were unable to see you, as he used to blur his background.

Soon, you started to feel thirsty, so you got up and went to get some water for you and your partner since some hours passed from the last time that you saw him drink something. Going in and out the room without being seen was something that you did often, in fact you were quite good; and kuni knew that it was you the person who opened the door so he didn't had to take off his eyes from the screen risking getting noticed from his chat.

For his fans, he lived alone in a small flat, but the truth was that he didn't live completely alone: You were the other human that used to share the same little house as him.

At the moment, you were in the kitchen, pouring some water into the two colored glasses for you and your boyfriend. You also decided to bring him some snacks, blueberries to be precise; it was his favorite snack, and every time he ate them, you could see the faintest smile on his pale but delicate face.

To carry everything to the other room, you decided to use a small tray bought at IKEA months ago, just to be sure not to break anything.
Now, the difficult part was to open the door without making any kind of noise, but it was quite difficult since you had free only one of your hands, while the other one was occupied to hold the tray with the help of your waist. In the end, you managed to enter the room; and you put the tray on the desk near Kunikuzushi without being seen from his chat.

He paused his game, and immediately, his eyes went from the bright screen towards your e/c orbs, and a little smile appeared on his features;  you handed him his things and he replied with a simple but effective "thanks darling" forgetting for a moment that his mic wasn't muted.

That's the moment when the chat acknowledged that
he maybe wasn't completely alone in his house.

"Chat, we have blueberries", your boyfriend said, showing the little bowl to his followers, ignoring the multitude of questions about the other "mysterious" person.

"OK guys, calm down; they're my lover,"he said nonchalantly after seeing for quite a lot of time the same questions typed in his chat by all kind of different  users, with a faint blush on his face.

Now, taken by genuine curiosity, the chat wanted to see you, or at least hear your voice, but the problem is that Kunikuzushi wasn't sure if you wanted to appear online. "Sorry, give me a moment," he told.

Afterward, he got up from his chair and walked towards your figure. "Do you want to appear on my stream? They want to know you." You hesitated a bit."You don't have to, if that's not what you want" he added, grabbing your hands and kissing them.

"No, don't worry, I think that now the cat's out of the bag" you replied smiling "yeah you're right" -he chuckled- "come with me" and then he took your hand in his. And now he's back in front of the camera, but this time with you.

Those ones were the last 20/30 minutes of his stream, where you and his chat were mostly talking about him; you were telling them basically how you knew him and your and his story while they were teasing him calling you "darling", like he did before with you.

Surely he wasn't expecting that when he started to stream earlier, but he's not complaining at all... well, he's complaining a bit, mostly because of how the chat calls him now (darling) but nothing more than that. But after some time he had to eventually end his live because both you and him were starting to feel tired  but surely that wasn't going to be the last time for you to appear on stream with him.
══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════
Hi y'all, it's been a while. I'm  proud to say that I'm finally back (maybe) and that I will start to publish again, but slowly.
Hope that you liked this chapter as much as I did.
Btw streamer scara>>>>>