Amber- surprise

❛𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚! *𝙂𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚* 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢༉‧₊˚✧
╔════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╗

❛𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚! *𝙂𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚* 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢༉‧₊˚✧ ╔════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╗

╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝
惊喜(Jīngxǐ)-surprise

'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪~𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪-𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨
══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════
𝙋𝙡𝙤𝙩
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘈𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

                𝙏𝙬𝙨
               𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

             𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮-𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥
══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════
"Is everything ready?" You asked to Kaeya and Lisa, while you were finishing preparing the last things. "Yes, everything's ready" Lisa said with a sweet smile.

"Go to change your clothes, you're still wearing your pajama and Amber will be here soon; we'll wait here" Kaeya said. "You're right" you said looking at yourself.

This was a special occasion, today was Amber's birthday and you wanted to make this special day unforgettable for the outrider.

When you finished dress up and the other stuff you went downstairs quite exited for the night that you and your friends were going to pass.

"Where's Klee?" you said a bit concerned looking for her everywhere. "Calm down, she's outside playing with your cat" Kaeya replied looking at her from your window.

"Will my cat explode?" you asked in an half-jokingly tone "we'll see y/n" Kaeya said and Lisa started chuckling.

In some minutes everyone arrived, and Venti was a sneezing mess with made you laugh a lot "t-that's not funny" he said sneezing again "whatever" you replied chuckling a bit.

Suddenly you heard the door open, and Amber entered the house with a surprised face; after she realized what was going on you could see her heart melt with the sweetest smile that she ever gave to you.

☆»

Dear Traveler,

How's your journey going? I hope that is going well.
Should I post a part 2 of this one shot? Lemme know!
Stay safe, and remember that my dms are always open for everyone<3

Molly.