Suggestions chapter

Basically just put suggestions here.
There are a few rules:
1) No smut (I will write sex jokes or implied but I won't actually write the details)
2) No angst. I can do light angst to fluff but I just can't write angst well and I don't want to put you guys through that.
3) I don't don't think there is a third rule.

Things that will stay consistent in most of the oneshots unless stated otherwise:
1) I head canon that Liam has a big family with a lot of siblings and is the oldest of them. Two of his cousins also live with them
2) Henry is an only child who has a single mother and loves going to Liam's house to spend time with Liam's siblings and he gets along really well with Liam's younger siblings. (Liam's parents ask Liam to babysit a lot but he can't do it himself because of how many there are so he gets Henry to come over and help him)
3) In most of the one shots they will be the age they are in the series unless stated otherwise at the beginning of the chapter.
4) Henry is trans FtM
5) Liam is of Dutch descent just a head canon (sorry if anyone finds this offensive)
6) Lander are together. Drake are together.

That's all

(P.S
You might be wondering what Lander has to do with them. Most of these follow an AU where Luke and Henry are friends or an AU where Liam and Luke are friends [in some Luke and Liam are cousins don't question it this is just because I've noticed a lot of similarities between them. Them being cousins is just a head canon])