Sleepover

Requested by Henriam_simp
Sorry if it's not quite what you wanted or expected.
I wrote out nearly a whole chapter but it was horrible and this is the first time anyone has left a request so I'm rewriting it.
So in this chapter Henry is a paid babysitter to help his mom out. Liam's moms offer to pay him to babysit Liam's three youngest siblings.

Note: In the first one-shot Liam shared a room with two other people. In this one and most of the other one shots he has his own room because they had their attic turned into a bedroom.

Henry's POV:
"So do you want to walk home with me? Since your babysitting the three little menaces." Liam said as we walked side by side down the corridor. I'm so excited to babysit Liam's siblings because 1) Oscar, Oliver, and Alice are absolutely adorable, 2) I'm getting paid $20 for it which is good pay, 3) I have like a massive crush on Liam and I'm basically getting paid to have a sleepover with him and his siblings. "...nry." I heard someone call out to me. "Henry." Liam said waving his hand in front of my face. I jumped a bit.
"Sorry. Zoned out." I said moving my hand to the back of my neck awkwardly.
"I noticed. Anyway did you here me?" He asked. I had to think for a moment. "Yeah please. But also because we live close by can we go to mine first? Just so I can pick up my overnight bag." I questioned looking up to him.

"Yeah uhh sure. Just remember I can walk you there give you the rundown but then I've got to go and I won't be back until just after 8 pm. Which all three of them should be in bed by then." He reminded me.

"I know I left early this morning so I could walk with you and your moms could give me the details." I spoke while rolling my eyes.

"As long as you know. Also I have a video to send you. The video is only to be used as a last resort if Alice is crying and she won't stop." He said pulling his phone out.

"What if I get bored and just want to watch it?" I asked trying to get his attention back.

"Try not too I don't need anyone outside my family seeing it." He says rather quickly in response.

After school

Liam's POV
"You ready to go?" I say as I walk up behind Henry. He jumped slightly. He turned around and gave me a slight hit on the shoulder.

"Don't scare me like that!" He said as he crossed his arms.

"Okay. Okay I'm sorry. Seriously though are you ready to go? I have 40 minutes to get to where I need to be and our neighbourhood is about 10 minutes away and I need to give myself 15 minutes to get there from my house." I said trying to get him to hurry up. He sighed closing his locker and turned to face me.

"Yeah let's go." He said while grabbing my wrist and dragging me out the school building.

10 minutes later

"Dude you've got 2 minutes." I said as I stayed stood outside his door. He ran in and out within a minute. "Let's go." I said leading him to my house.

"Oh good you're here. I'm just about to get ready for work. I'll give you a lift to your thing Liam. Liam while I get ready please give Henry the run through." My step-mom said as she turned to go upstairs.

"The piece of paper on the refrigerator with numbers is the list of emergency contacts. The envelope next to it is the money for food. It's just enough to get food for you and the kids." I said showing him to the list of contacts. "Call this number if you need help but it's not too bad. It's my cousin's number. Call my number if it's bad but not hospital level bad. Call my mom if it's a case of Oliver having an allergic reaction because he is allergic to eggs more specifically the yolk but he forgets to ask. If you don't get through to her he has an epipen in the medical box. The medical box is in the sealed cupboard there. And call me. If it's hospital call an ambulance and try to get through to my mom. Mimi won't be able to answer." I said showing him the sealed cupboard and making a gesture to the medical box.