Exposed by a brother

A/N-Sorry this is bad. When I write stories the first chapter genuinely is bad. When I get a few more chapters out I'll come back to edit this one and make it less terrible.

Henry's POV
I'm super excited my best friend Liam is babysitting his younger siblings today. That means I get to go over to his house to help him look after them. I love going to Liam's house. He has a lot of siblings while I'm an only child. Also he struggles to look after them all at once and I'm good with kids so I help him out. Even though I have a limit for today because I won't be able to wear my binder and I'm having cramps from that time of the month. I'm trans btw. I haven't told Liam about the cramps. Eh I'm sure I'll be fine I shouldn't need to tell him.

At the end of the day
Liam's POV

"Hey Henry. You ready to help me babysit?" I asked as I walked up to the green haired boy. He was holding his stomach. "Are you alright?" I asked placing a comforting hand on his back. He stood up putting on a semi fake smile.

"Yeah let's go. The sooner we get there the sooner I can hear you and your siblings yelling at each other in Dutch because they said something that annoyed you." He said taking my hand in his own. He doesn't often hold my hand but when he does it normally means he's either worried about something, hiding something, tired or is just excited. I won't lie it gives me butterflies.

"Well my mom said she'll pick us up on her way to work so we won't have to walk there." I said looking down at him. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank god." He said as we exited the school building. We took a seat on a bench to wait for my mom. He rested his head on my
arm and closed his eyes. I put an arm around him and took out my phone. I called my mom.
L-Liam
M-Liam's mom

L-Mom how much longer do you think you're gonna be?
M-Like 3 minutes. Why?
L-If it was longer than 5 minutes I'm not sure Henry would have managed to stay awake
M-Okay. Is that all?
L-Yeah. Bye love you mom.
M-Love you too

I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket and looked down at the lettuce boy. "Hey Hen. My mom's going to be here soon. Are you gonna be able to stay awake." I asked as I rubbed his shoulder. He gave a simple 'hm' in response before putting his arms around me and cuddling into my chest. I moved my arms to be around him. I can tell I'm flustered.

"Can you remind me to change when we get there? I'm wearing my binder right now." He asked smiling at me. I could swear there was a hint of redness on his face but it was probably just my imagination. I smiled at him and gave a small nod.

I heard a car beep and looked up. I saw my mom in her car. "Henry my mom's here let's go." I said as I stood up. I pulled him up and we made our way to the car. I sat in the very back with Henry. "Hey mom." I said as my seatbelt clicked.

"Hey sweetie. Hi Henry." My mom spoke sweetly.

"Hi Mrs Liam's mom." Henry said awkwardly as he put his head on my shoulder once again.

"I hope you don't mind Liam but I have to go pick up your sisters from their dance classes on the way back." My mom said as she looked back just before pulling out. Two of my younger sisters do dance my younger sister Emily does ballet and my sister Emila does tap dance.

"Yeah okay mom." I smiled.

Time skip to when they got to his sisters dance studio.

Henry's POV

Two girls were stood just outside the car. They were arguing about whatever. Liam opened the door and yelled at them. "You two get in the bloody car or you will be walking home." The two girls got in the car. Emily closed the door. "Jeez Liam you don't gotta be so harsh about it." Emily spoke while turning to look at her brother.