Chap 1

Corbon landed in a town after spending the day flying and the boy was tired but he had no money. As he walked through the town he walked up to one of the city gaurd. "Oi what town is this?" Corbon says in his normal monotone as the guard looks down. "How do you not know kid that is common knowledge here?" Corbon just sighs and shrugs as his wings sprout and he takes off. "Hey wait a second!" The guard yells but corbon keeps flying before noticing a sign on the edge of town. "Hargeon? That gives me a point of reference it should be that way." Corbon says to himself.

Meanwhile

" Leaving already gildarts?" A short old man asks as a man with light brown hair with a black cloak was walking out the door. "Yeah you got that right master." Gildarts says as he walks out as a small girl raise her hand to stop him but diceded against it before she sat back down and stares at her food. "Is there a problem cana?" Cana looks up to see the master climbing on top of the table she was sitting at. "No master just trying to think of my next job." The master nods and sits down on the table as afew of the other members start yelling at the other before a fight breaks out the master and cana sigh when the master looks up to see a boy round the age of 9 walks in with dead look in his eyes. The master frowns as the boy walks right up to the two. "Is this fairy tail?" The old man nods with a smile. "Yep I am the guilds third master Makarov dryer and who might you be young lad?" Makarov asks with a warm smile as the boy looks up at him. "Corbon I want to join." Makarov and cana frown "No last name?" Corbon shrugs. "I had one at one point but it has been 6 years since I heard it so I don't really remember." Makarov scowls and looks the boys clothes which was nothing more than a old potato sack with holes cut for the boys head and arms.

"Alright then but why are you dressed so poorly?" Makarov asks as Corbon tilts his head. "I was forced to wear this as my last master diceded to push the word slave to its fullest you name it he did it." Corbon says in a monotone voice sending a chill down everyone back which stopped the fight as everyone looks at the boy. " Even?" Cana asks having heard how some slaves were treated from the old guild members. "Yep." All the women in the guild covered their mouths while the guys paled at his word. "Well my boy that wouldn't happen here now do you have any magic?" Makarov asks as Corbon nods and holds up a fist as it bursts into Sliver flames. "Oh I never seen that before?" Corbon blinks as his hand straightens before the flame stretch out and suddenly freeze into a sharp icesiclke as everyone's eyes widen in shock. "How did you do that?" Cana asks with stars in her eyes while Corbons lip twitches slightly. "Its slayer magic but I hunt the most dangerous being know to man." Makarov strokes his beard and nod diecding not to push the topic while he brings out a stamp. "Where you want you mark.?"

Corbon tilts his head to the right exposing the left side of his neck. "Right here." Makarov nods and presses the mark onto his neck. "Alright you are ready." Corbon nods and walks to the mission board and looks at it. "Where you going my boy?" Makarov asks as Corbon leaps up and plucks a flyer off the board. "To kill a few killer ants 300,000 jewel should be enough to get new clothes and find a place to sleep." Corbon says as he walks toward the door. "Your not going to eat?" Cana asks only for Corbon to look at her blankly as she shuffles under his gaze while Makarov frowns as he saw a look that no 9 year old should have.

 "Your not going to eat?" Cana asks only for Corbon to look at her blankly as she shuffles under his gaze while Makarov frowns as he saw a look that no 9 year old should have

"With what money?" Corbon says before turning and walking out the door as a pair of sliver wings sprout from his back as he lifts off shocking the entire guild. "The fuck?" A man with dark blue hair asks as everyone shrugs and go about their normal routine.

With Corbon

After spending 2 hours flying to the client Corbon lands out side the town where the mayor was waiting. "You got here early fairy tail mage I didn't know you lot can fly now?" Corbon shrugs at the comment. "I can I don't know about the rest but let's get to business where is the nest?" Corbon says as the mayor nods and they walk in to the forest. "How long ago did the attacks start?" Corbon asks as they walk. "About a months ago we didn't even know they just suddenly appeared one day attacking unprovoked." The mayor says as they spot as a hole the size of a man. "Damn big hole." Corbon says as he cracks his neck and walks forward as he inhales as his stomach expands to a comical sizes. "Fire dragon God roar!" Corbon fires a jet of sliver fire down the hole as he holds the stream multiple jets of sliver flames jet out of nearby by holes as the painful screams of the ants cry as they are slowly turned to ash.

Corbon stops exhaling fire as the ground explodes as a ants about 3 meters tall emerges as y/n smriks as he slowly transforms in to a hybrid form and whips his tail that froze with spikes at the end. " Ice dragon god spiked slap!" As the tail collided with the queen ant the spikes stabbed into it making it scream in pain before the ant could counter Corbons right hand sparked to life with sliver electricity around his fist. "Lighting dragon God judgement!" Corbon flew up to the queens face and delivered a right cross to its face making its head explode like so.

 "Lighting dragon God judgement!" Corbon flew up to the queens face and delivered a right cross to its face making its head explode like so

Corbon slowly flies down beside the mayor who had his jaw on the ground at the show of power he had just witnessed. "Now that the queen is dead the rest should die to since they are linked, are you satisfied?" Corbon asks having returned to his normal form. "Yep most certainly am come lets go back that way I can get your payment." Corbon nods and follows the mayor remaining silent as they walked.

It was only a 10 minutes walk back to the town and the mayor had handed the money to Corbon but before he could leave the mayor's wife throw a fit that a kid was dressed so poorly and dragged the confused slayer to a clothing store and forced him into a change of clothes which was a black leather jacket over a white tank top and faded blue jeans with a pair of combat boots. When Corbon tried to pay the store owner said that it was on the house for saving the town. With the mayor's wife satisfied Corbon took to the sky and flew back to magnolia with a smile smrik on his face. "This life might not be so bad?" Corbon mutter as he flaps his wings and speeds to the guild hall.