chap 4

After everyone got back on the boat Corbon choose to suffer just so he can witness what cana had to say and needless to say it was disappointing as Gildarts started rattling off names with each name cana has tears welling up in her eyes. "Jeez to think that my dad is a guy that can't keep it in his pants!" Cana crys as Gildarts suddenly hugs her. "Your Cornelia's daughter no doubt about it. She was the only one I truly loved but she left me 11 years ago to think I had a daughter this close with out my knowing." Corbon smiles before the  oat rocks making him pale and spin around and hurl. "Hey gotta problem with this!" Gildarts yells as Corbon looks back where Gildarts noticed how pale he was. "Hey tell me what is your magic I never seen anything like that?" Corbon smiles weakly. "I practice a lost magic its called dragon god slaying magic since the book I learned it from didn't have a element I learned pure dragon god slayer magic, which lets me choose any element I need." Corbon says before leaning over the rail and hurls again.

"But why are you sick?" Gildarts asks as Corbon just give up and leaves himself hanging off the ship. "Don't know." Cana giggles at his problem which Gildarts catches. "So cana what is your relationship with Corbon?" Cana rolls her eyes while trying to hide a blush. "We are friends at the moment but I helped him open up to the guild...wish we were more." Cana mumbles the last bit to herself to the point where Gildarts couldn't here it but corbon heard it with his enhanced hearing making him blush before hurling once more.

Timeskip to x777
Age 14

Corbon was walking back to the guild after completing a s class job once he got close enough Corbon spotted master Makarov standing next to a pink haired boy

Corbon was walking back to the guild after completing a s class job once he got close enough Corbon spotted master Makarov standing next to a pink haired boy. "Hey gramps!" Corbon calls as they turn. " Ah Corbon I see you have returned  how was the job?"  Corbon shrugs and adjusts the bag on his back. "It was dull but who is this?" Corbon asks as the pink haired kids speaks up. "I'm natsu dragneel who are you?" Makarov steps and holds a hand out. "This is Corbon a s class wizard." Natsu grins and leep at Corbon. "Then you must be strong fight me!" Corbon doesn't moves as a tail grows and slams natsu in the ground. "Maybe another time kid but welcome to fairy tail." Corbon says as he walks up to the door and kicks it open. "Oi let me get a bite to eat." Corbon says as he walk up to the bar when erza walks up.

"Hey big bro how the job go?" Erza asks as she and Corbon sit down at a table. "It was dull seriously for a group of dark guilds they would put up a fight." Corbon complains as cana sat down beside him with trays of food. "Hey Corbon how you like it?" Cana says with a small blush. Erza just smriks as Corbon eat when natsu flies across the table taking the rest of the food to the floor and the guild goes still as cana and erza pale. Corbon sets his empty fork on the table and looks at natsu before looking to see a very scared gray. "I'm fucked aren't i?" Corbon grins "Right in the down under." 

Corbon vaults over the table planting his foot in Gray's face sending the ice wizard into wakaba who ends up throwing his beer on to Mira and soon enough the whole guild ends up fighting. Cana, Mira and erza sit down against the wall for once trying to stay out of it well Mira and erza were cana was upset. "Hey cana why you looking down?" Erza asks as they watch Corbon roundhouse kicks Macao in the gut. "I put so much effort into that diner for him and now it's been destroyed." Cana says as she brings her knees into her chest. "Oh damn.." Mira whispers as one of the guys used gray to knock Corbon to the wall. The three girls sat and watched until Makarov ended the fight.

Timeskip Fanservice stlye

Corbon was leaving for a job when cana walked up to him at the guild doors

Corbon was leaving for a job when cana walked up to him at the guild doors. "Um Corbon can come with you I'm alittle tight of jewel this month." Corbon just nods as the two walk out the guild while erza, Mira and lisanna watch on. "Lets hope that she can do it while they are out." Mira says as the two others nod.

As cana and Corbon where walking through the magnolia streets cana puts her hands behind her and looks over at Corbon. "Say what job are we going on?" Corbon pulls out the flyer and reads off it. "The magic council is pay for us to go take out a dark guild we are to capture as many as possible the more captured the better the pay." Cana nods as she starts to shuffle her cards. "It seems like you aren't really looking forward to this job." Cana points out as he shakes his head with a sigh and rubs his wrist that was holding his back. "Because we are headed back to my old home. The one I was slaved to till I was 9." Corbon says  solemnly as cana flinches. "But I at least hope to find a lead to my parents while we are there."  Cana looks forward as they walk in silence

After suffering on a train for three days Corbon and cana came to a rather well off town. "We are here." Corbon mumbles as he grips his bag and he and cana walk towards the meeting point with was in the town square and there the two waited after a while cana got bored and started to offer fortune telling for some jewel while Corbon looked over the job request again. The dY seemed to tick by slowly and Corbon was getting more and more on edge it wasn't until he saw a sign that rung the alarm bells in his head. "Cana we need to go meet our client outside." Corbon says as cana frown before shrugging and follows him out luck being on their side they find their clients just about to enter. "Ah so you are-" the soilder start but corbon places a finger over his lips and motions for them to follow.

The group walked aways out the town when Corbon turns. "This job just got worse the whole town is in on it there was marks on every corner stone." The soldiers eyes widen as cana pales when a woman walks past with her eyes puffy. "Come on mikoto you have to find him." The woman says to herself when cana's eyes widen as she looks between Corbon and the woman. "Pardon me but who are you looking for?" The soilder asks as the woman turns a Corbon's eyes widen.

 "Pardon me but who are you looking for?" The soilder asks as the woman turns a Corbon's eyes widen

"My son he was taken years ago I lost my husband I-I just want my son." Mikoto sobs as she drops to her knees as the soldier try to comfort her. "What is name we'll find him." Mikoto looks up and finally looks at Corbon. "C-Corbon?" She mutters but everyone heard her as Corbon started to cry. "Mom!" Corbon crys as he dives towards her. "My baby boy!" Mikoto crys as she hugs Corbon and cana smiles as the soldiers sigh. "Ooohh look at you all grown up." Mikoto says as she looks her son over. "Mom what happened to dad?" Mikoto points at the town. "Those damn people killed him." Corbon snarls as he walks past his mother and she gets a look at the fairy tail guild mark on his neck.

Corbon spreads his wings and flys above the town as his fist glow a Sliver light as he comes to a stop above the center of town. "Dragon god slayer serect art: earthbound judgment!" Corbon pulls his wings in and dives towards the center of town. Back towards cana and Mikoto they watch as the town explodes in a Sliver light and the four bystanders cover their eyes after a moment they look on to see that the whole town was vaporized and Corbon walks back with a satisfied grin on his face while dusting his palms off. "I should have done that when I left years ago."