CHAPTER 16: AZKABHAN.

Felix entered the room and saw Rheyna reading a book. He smiled. She seemed to be drowning in the book. So he knocked on the door to let her know that he is there. When she heard a knock on the door, she turned her head on the door and she saw Felix standing there with a small smile. She smiled sweetly at him and walked towards him. She wrapped her arms around him making him do the same thing.

Felix: Hi.

Rheyna: Hi. Where'd you go?

Felix: Uhh I was just in the garden. Sorry if I didn't tell you.

Rheyna: No it's okay.

She leaned her head on his chest and sway their bodies side to side. Felix leaned his head on top of hers and closed his eyes while continuing to sway their bodies side to side.

(Night time)

Everyone was already in their own room and sleeping. Felix and Rheyna was sleeping peacefully while cuddled close to each other. Rheyna woke up because she was thirsty. She moved his arms that was wrapped around her and she moved out of bed. She walked to the door and opened the door and left it open since she was just gonna drink water. She went downstairs and walked to the kitchen. She grabbed a cup and poured it with water and drank it silently. It was silence. The torches were a bit dim. She finished the cup of water and she signed.

???: Enjoying yourself?

She gasped when she heard someone talk. She looked around but saw no one. It's hard to see because the torches were too dim. She heard someone chuckle. A deep chuckle of a man. He was in the dark.

???: You haven't answered my question Queen Rheyna. Are you enjoying yourself?

Rheyna: Who are you?! Show yourself!

The man in the shadows laughed.

???: Why so serious Queen Rheyna? It was just a question.

Rheyna: Who are you...?

???: Who am I? Hmm...why don't you take a guess? I'm sure you do recognize this voice right?

Her eyes widened.

(Felix's POV)

Felix was sleeping. His arms were searching for his wife's figure but it was just an empty bed space. He opened his eyes and looked around. He signed and groaned sleepily.

Felix: Rheyna?

He asked. But he got no response. He furrowed his eyebrows, he lifted his head and looked around and saw her nowhere. He proped both of his elbows and looked around. Then he was startled when he suddenly heard a blood curdling scream. He jumped out of bed and he ran out of the room. He ran downstairs and he ran to the kitchen where he heard the scream. He could hear her crying and screaming. He saw a woman curled into a ball with blood.

Felix: Hey! Are you okay?

He asked, the woman lifted her head up and it revealed Rheyna's crying face. His eyes widened,  and he ran to her. Then he heard footsteps behind him and he turned around and saw Draken and Jonathan with King Arthur and King Dante. King Dante's eyes widened when he saw her daughter crying with her hands bloody. He ran up to her.

Arthur: What's going on?!

King Arthur asked.

Dante: What happened?

Felix: I-I don't k-know I-I was just-

Dante: What did you do?!

Felix: I didn't do anything!

Valinrina: What is going on here?!

Dante: Your son! Look what he did to my daughter!

Dante took both of her wrist and showed it to them, revealing a two cut on her palms. Felix's eyes widened. He shook his head.