𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: this idea came up in my head while just listening to music and trying to go to sleep. i hope y'all enjoy reading this just as much as i enjoyed writing it!

 i hope y'all enjoy reading this just as much as i enjoyed writing it!

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

PLAY MEDIA: nothings gonna hurt you baby - cigarettes after sex

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

there y/n laid on the air mattress in the sturniolos' living room. it was currently late at night as it rained outside. she was staying over because it eventually got too late for her to drive home, but mary lou insisted she'd stay for the night.

a thunderclap occurred causing y/n to jump. she pulled the covers over her head and tried her best to go to sleep. she could see the lightning flashing from underneath the covers making her close her eyes tightly. she felt goosebumps arising along her skin.

all y/n could think about was being home because of how scared she was, but this was her safe space.

her home.

the triplets treated her like family for so many years as they stuck by her side as well. they've known each other for so long.

suddenly, thunder clapped louder and the lighting flashed from outside the window making y/n jump up from the air mattress and run across the hall to a specific room.

chris' room.

there was always something going on between them but they never really realized it. they think they are just friends but act like completely more. he keeps her safe and makes her feel loved. unlike the stupid highschool boys.

she quietly opened the door and shut it without making a sound. she quietly tiptoed to his bed where he layed peacefully asleep. there she stood near him afraid to ask him her question.

" chris?" she whisper and she shivered from the cold air in the house. no response. she spoke once again, "chris, can i sleep with you tonight?"

his eyes slightly opened to see her figure standing over him. he could see the fear in her eyes making his heart break. "mhm" he mumbled. he opened his arms and the covers and she stepped in shivering.

"you cold?" he whispered. y/n hesitated to tell him the truth so she told him half of it. "just a little. i'm fine th-" she was interrupted. she noticed chris began to get up from the bed and walk to his closet.

he walked out with her favorite sweatshirt he owns. it was green with white stars. her cheeks flushed red. she was lucky it was the middle of the night and he couldn't tell.

"chris no-" she was once again interrupted. "put it on." he spoke sternly. "but-" he interrupted her. "no buts! plus i know you want it." he spoke as he held out the green material in front of her.

he handed her the sweatshirt and she quickly pulled it over her head. chris could feel his heart skip a bit. y/n didn't know it but he could see her smiling.

chris laid beside her and got under the covers.
y/n laid back and eventually turned to look at chris only to see he was already looking at her. blush rose to her cheeks as he spoke "you can keep it. it looks better on you anyways.". y/n tried her best to hide her smile but she couldn't.

not anymore.

chris hesitated but pressed his lips against her forehead. "get some rest, princess.". y/n laid her head against his chest and couldn't help but smile. she knew this probably wasn't right but it felt right to her.

she felt safe.

he ran his fingers over her back softly causing her to relax and slowly begin to fall asleep.

chris watched her eyes slowly shut as it rained outside. something inside of him felt somewhat warm. he just didn't know what it was. he didn't know what he was feeling in that moment.

"nothing's gonna hurt you baby"

he whispered to her as she was asleep.

PLEASE READ A/N!! ⬇️

ALEXA SPEAKS,
i've been wanting
to start this imagine
book for so long but
didn't know how to.
i hope this book will
eventually get as big
as my finn wolfhard
one did. so please stick
around and give me
some requests :)

718 words