𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

AUTHOR'S NOTE: so tour has officially ended i think and i just got this idea listening to my queen lana so in honor of the let's trip tour ending a while back, i have made this cute imagine and i hope you enjoy it!! :)

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

3RD PERSON POV

y/n laid in her bunk watching the simpsons on her laptop as chris laid beside her. it was a bit snug but she was perfectly fine with it.

they were currently on tour all together in brooklyn, new york. the tour bus had quite a bit of room for all of them. they were all planning to go out the day before the show tomorrow. y/n turned over and poked chris' cheek hoping to wake him up.

"chris get up. we're about to get down in a while to walk around for a bit," she whispered softly. He groaned as he stretched and tightened his grip on her waist.

y/n got up from the bunk as chris groaned like an upset child. "come on, chris." she spoke as she began to walk to her duffel bag and unzip it. she opened it up and grabbed the outfit she had planned to wear for the day. she turned around to see chris still lying in the bunk.

she rolled her eyes and placed her clothes beside him. she sat beside him and ran her fingers through his hair. her eyes fell to his lips which eventually curved into a smile. "i saw that! now get your ass up." she spoke as she pinched his cheeks.

he opened his eyes and slowly got up as y/n grabbed her clothes and walked to the petite bathroom in the RV. chris watched her and eventually got up to get dressed. nick watched the two, secretly noticing the romantic tension between them.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ LATER ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

y/n and chris were walking around the city together enjoying their free day before the show tomorrow. the sky was slightly grey and cloudy, but they weren't gonna let it ruin their day. y/n noticed the record store and immediately pulled chris in with her.

the two looked around the store and she eventually found one of her favorite albums 'ultraviolence'. chris noticed how her face lit up when she recognized the album cover.

"holy shit! its the picture discs." she spoke with a big smile on her face. "how much is it?" chris asked with a smirk on his face. y/n looked at the price and spoke "too expensive." as she put it back.

chris quickly picked it up and walked to the checkout counter with the same smirk on his face. "find everything you looking for?" the cashier asked him. "yep!" he spoke popping the 'p'. meanwhile, y/n stood behind him shocked as he paid for her dream vinyl.