𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

AUTHORS NOTE: i've really been wanting to try out making and instagram post in my stories and thought this would be a good way to try it out enjoy this little story my loves <3

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

3rd person POV

there the triplets were sitting in the car making a video. it was q&a video where the viewers sent in questions on instagram and the triplets answered. but there was one question that stood out and began a special story.

"who are y'all's insta crushes?"

"well we already know chris' answer to that question!" nick spoke with a laugh. chris sat there in the passenger seat with a grin on his face. "y/n l/n?" matt asked chris. "yessir!" chris dabbed matt up.

"okay but why do you like her so much?" matt asked. "dude! she's fucking gorgeous! she has good style too! i would marry her if i could." he replies with a big smile on his lips.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ THE NEXT DAY ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

@y/n.l/n

liked by christophersturniolo, madifilipowics, and 513,214 others

y/n.l/n "i'll quiet down if it's what you want, i understand i'm not the only one for you" 🤍

madifilipowics GORGEOUS 🌟
y/n.l/n you babeeee 😘

user PLEASE GO WATCH THE STURNIOLOS NEW VID 🙏🏽🙏🏽

user 😍😍

user this is who chris likes?? 😂

user CHRIS WANTS YOU!!

user oml y/n 😍

nicolassturniolo @christophersturniolo they exposed you...
mattsturniolo big time bud
christophersturniolo great...

load more comments...

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ A FEW DAYS LATER ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

3rd person POV

it was the middle of the week and meanwhile the triplets were at a store getting some snacks. "so what do y'all wanna get?" chris asked his brothers. "not gonna lie i kinda want some ice cream." matt replied. "cookie dough and we can probably get some candy" nick replied as well.

"i can go get the ice cream and cookie dough." chris asked. "alright, meet at the front?" matt asked chris. "you know it." chris spoke as he dabbed his brother up.

chris began walking to the freezer area and looked around in the aisles for a bit. eventually he made it to the ice cream aisle and went looking for right flavor he knew his brothers would like.

as a he looked through the flavors a girl stood in the same exact aisle as him. there she stood on the phone with one of her friends as she did the same.

chris went to walk to the other side of the aisle to look at the rest of the ice cream yet ended up tripping and bumping into the girl. "shit!" he quietly spoke and the girl's phone fell to the floor. the two immediately bend down to grab the phone and eventually make eye contact.

holy shit.

there she stood in front of him. their eyes were locked as blush rose to chris' cheeks. y/n brought her phone back up to her ear as she spoke "hey i'm gonna have to call you back." before she hung up. "are you chris? christopher sturniolo?" she asked him.

"uh yeah that's me...how did you know?" chris spoke. she softly laughed "let's just say a lot of people have told me about you.". "of course" he shook his head and looked down at his
shoes as his face turned crimson.

"no need to be embarrassed." she spoke with a soft smile on her lips. he immediately shot his head up and tried his best to hide the embarrassment. "who said i was embarrassed?" his eyebrows were furrowed as he smiled.

"classic chris." nick whispered to matt as they watched their younger brother from another aisle. "alright whatever you say" she spoke as she patted his shoulder.

she began walking to grab the ice cream she came for but chris beat her to it then grabbed it for her since it was on a high shelf. "oh thanks" she gave him a soft smile. "no problem...got any plans?" he asked out of nowhere.

y/n looked down as she tried to hide her smile. "why? you wanna ask me out on a date?" she  slightly smirked. "no!...i mean not no im just curious." he paused. "so you do wanna ask me out on a date?" she furrowed her brows and smiled.

there was a pause before chris replied "i mean...only if you'd let me take you on one.". there he stood smiling at her like a fool. they stood there grinning at each other. "well since you asked, i'm gonna hang out with my friend madi and we're just gonna watch movies and shit." she replied.

she turned and they continued walking down the aisle so her back was facing him. "oh...cool!" chris spoke. "so about that date-" he was interrupted. "i would love to!" she spoke when she turned to look at him with a smile.

they stood there smiling at each other before they were interrupted by a distant yell. "y/n! come on girl! i've been waiting in the car for like fifteen minutes!" madi spoke with her care keys in her hand. y/n sighed then looked back at chris with a
smirk. "goodnight christopher..." she began walking off to pay.

chris stood there like a fool. he looked like he'd just seen an angel and to him it was just like that. matt and nick walked over to chris. "careful you're drooling." matt spoke playfully wiping chris' chin. "shut the fuck up!" he spoke before walking to the checkout area.

"you forgot the ice cream, dumbass!" nick spoke as he grabbed the tub of ice cream and began following behind his brothers.

ALEXA SPEAKS,
i'm so sorry this
literally took so
long i just couldn't
find a way to end
it anyways i hope
you enjoyed it!

966 words