Page 3 - Him

A/N: this is a short chapter! it is just a filler :)

"vro wants me so bad"

WILL BYERS

Lenora California, December 19th, 2022

7:16 AM

WILL

"Okay! I got it!" I say racing between my tables. We just opened, why are we so busy? I sighed as I raced into the kitchen. "Hey! Where is my order for table 14?" I asked rushingly. "We had to toss it, it was burnt." I groaned.

"How much longer will it be?" I asked tiredly. "20 more minutes" The cook cringed as she responded to me. I sighed and walked off. "Heads up, the reservation for those famous people are here, and they are your table." My manager says before walking off.

I groan, if I had a reservation with these "famous people" why am I out here serving tables? I roll my eyes before plastering a fake smile on my face. I walk over there and get ready to greet them.

"Hi! My name is Wi-," I look up and immediately recognized the man who I had met yesterday. Mike. "-ll...I'll uhm, be your server for today! If you could please follow me back to the private rooms." I saw Max coming to walk towards me. She joined me walking with me.

"Okay so, Lola put me to help you with the reservation, also, table's 14 and 10's food will be out in about 5 minutes. If you can take those tables while I set the party in?" I nodded without saying another word. We had gotten into the private rooms.

"Okay, so, our other waitress will be helping me serve today. I will be right back." I say nervously, my eyes lingering on him..

I left the room hastily as Max began to introduce them.

By the time I finished bringing out the food, my arms were sore and slightly burnt. I went to go check in on my private room table when I noticed my phone kept going off. I finally opened it and saw it was from Max.

Maxie boo 😜🥰
OH MY GOD WILL RHATS THEM
WILL
WILL
WILL
THATS THEM
WILLIAM
OH MY GOD
THAT THE PEILKW WRR WARE GOING  TOS E EBTHWJAOFJWKSIAJJQ
Read 7:37

My eyes widened. HIM? Part of a famous band?! Fuck. I noticed the time and raced to the private room. Nervously I entered, and once I did I saw them all talking softly and making jokes. "Hi, Uhm, sorry for the wait. Is everything going okay so far?" I asked softly clasping my hands together.

"Yes! We are just waiting for drinks right now." The girl said I think her name was Jane? Something that Max mentioned a couple of days ago. Now that Im looking at it, it makes sense. Offers to pay for my $60 donuts..drives a fancy car..of course, he's famous.

Max entered the room with 4 drinks. She glanced at me with a wide grin on her face. I can tell she is so excited right now. Meanwhile Im a nervous wreck, I'm overthinking every interaction I had with him. I let myself calm down. "While we are here let me take your orders. Have you had enough time to look it over?"

"Uhm...I know what I would like. I don't know about the others." Mike says making eye contact with me. He has a small grin on his face as he stares at me. "Oh- uhm, okay, what would you like...sir..?" I say nervously getting out my notepad and breaking eye contact.

"A waffle with bacon and sausage on the side; And can I get that bacon extra crispy.." He says as I finish writing down everything. As I look up his eyes already meet mine. I can feel Max staring at the side of my head, probably putting two and two together.

I clear my throat, "Well..uhm, is everyone else ready?" I ask softly with a smile on my face. "Uhm, can I get 2 pancakes with hashbrowns and eggs?" The girl said as I begin writing down her order. Max takes the other two orders and we leave the room.

"Oh my god, don't tell me, HE was the one who paid for everything AND drove you here yesterday." Max begins as soon as we leave the room. I say nothing but look around the room. I hear a gasp escape from her mouth. "Oh my god, it is!" She says surprised.

"How was it? Did he smell nice? What was his car like? What typ-" I clasp a hand over her mouth. "Stop, it's already embarrassing. I didn't even know who he was!" I reply my cheeks flushing pink. Max scoffs, "How did you not-? You know what, it doesn't matter. I'm just so excited for you. Im gonna flex for the rest of my life!"

I smile at Max's excitement. The rest of my shift goes well, and so did the private party. Now the next thing I have to worry about was seeing him at the concert.

A/N

HIIIII SO IK RN IF UE READING FOR THE FIRST TIME IT MIGHT JOT MAKE SENSE BUT ITS NC IM REWRITING AND STUFG!!!!

ALSO THE REASON WHY WILL DIDNT KNOW WHO RHEY WERE IS BC HE DOESNT LOOM ST PHOTOS OF THEM AND HE MAINKY LISTENS TO OTHER STUGG LMAOAOA