Page 4 - Concert

"Writing is like taking a shit, it can be hard and easy"

MICHAEL WHEELER

Lenora California, December 19, 2022

6:50 PM

MAX

Will and I had finally gotten our tickets punched and we are going to our seats. The tickets were gifts from Will's mother for my birthday. I was so excited when we had gotten them in the mail. Joyce was like my adoptive mom. I love her so much. We had gotten in our row. Front row seats. I was so excited I couldn't even contain it. I looked over at Will who was visually anxious. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay, don't worry. Plus, you are like best friends with the guy" I said jokingly.

I saw him smile "We aren't best friends Max.." He said before someone start speaking.

"Welcome! To the concert of The Solar System! We are so excited to have you here tonight! Since this is the first show in the Tour you get 3 new special songs that haven't been published yet!" My eyes widened as soon as the voice said that. I looked over at Will and squealed.

Will
'~•°'.°

"Welcome! To the concert of The Solar System! We are so excited to have you here tonight! Since this is the first show in the Tour you get 3 new special songs that haven't been published yet!" Max's eyes widen as she turned to me and squealed. I smiled at her excitement and grabbed her arm.

I looked up at Mike. His eyes shined brightly as he looked at the large crowd. He then looked down at our row and we made eye contact. What is it with this man and eye contact? It lingered for a while before he moved along the row waving at people.

I feel myself blush before looking at the grown with a smile. Max looks at me and smirks. I lift up my head and notice her. "You're blushing dear," She says in a sing-song tone as she wraps her arm around my neck. I chuckle and look up at the stage. The music begins and he begins to sing.

My eyes widened at his voice, he sounded- amazing! "This song is Do I wanna know!" Max shouted before she began singing along. I smiled as I tried my best to sing along with her.

"Crawlin' back to you, ever thought of calling when you've had a few? Cause I always do." He sang not missing a beat. I felt myself smile as he continued to sing.

"And maybe I'm too busy being yours, to fall for somebody new. Now I've thought it through, crawlin' back to you."

I continued to listen to the song. We were near the very end and the way all of the vocals overlapped together was like someone desperately reaching out to their loved one. He knows how to create and make his music and emotion within the song.

A couple of songs later we had a quick break, I don't think it was intended. "WE LOVE YOU!!!" Someone yelled out. Max laughed and I joined in. "Well I love you too mwa" Mike replied followed by a soft chuckle. He sat down on the stage. "Here, let's play a game..." He started "I'm going to close my eyes and point my finger all around the stadium, and whoever I land on will come up and spend the rest of the show with me." The crowd erupted in cheers and Max began jumping up and down. I smiled and jumped with her.

At first, I planned to pretend but then I started having genuine fun. I looked up and saw a finger pointing at me. My heart skipped a beat as the crowd cheered once again. "Me?"

a/n

still rewriting this is chapter at 2 parts thats why its so short-