1. Secret kill (KSJ)

"Yes, my friend told me he is the best doctor. Don't worry" Your husband, Jehyung told you while opening the door, going inside the doctor's cabin.

You followed him behind with nervous as this is your first day check up of your pregnancy. Today morning you found that you are pregnant.

You were hella happy and also your both families. He is your arranged husband. It's been a year of your marriage. You both fell in love after marriage and decided to make further plans.

But your only fear is about your unborn baby. Is the baby okay? Are you healthy enough to go through pregnancy? Will everything be alright till the delivery?

Leaving your train of thoughts behind which is usual for a new pregnant women, you also entered inside the doctor's cabin.

The moment your eyes landed on the doctor who is sitting in his place, he was familiar to you. The next moment your both eyes locked and you can say he is shocked to see you.

"J... Jin" You said, remembered him. You didn't ask your husband the doctor name before.

"Y/N..." He also mouthed while getting up from his place. You didn't expect him to remember you.

"You guys know each other already?" Your husband asked confusingly.

"Yes, he was my classmate in school" You said to your husband.

In high school, you saw him always doing his own work. He was not close to you. But you both know each other as friendly classmates.

After high school you didn't saw him but now you are really happy to see him here as a doctor.

The check up went well

The check up went well. You and your baby are alright. You went for check up regularly on the respective days to Jin.

He was really a nice person. He advised you about healthy tips and also make you calm yourself whenever you get worried and stressed about your pregnancy. You really respect him being with you, support you.

Everything was going well until one day you got miscarriage. You found blood flowing from your lower part in the restroom. You were totally stunned.

"Sorry...sorry to say this, Mr. Jehyung and Y/N. Your baby is no more and there is no any other chance for Y/N to get pregnant again. She lose that chance in this miscarriage" These words were enough make your life upside down.

The moment your 'in laws' came to know about this news, they manipulated your husband and made him threw you out of the house, even out of his life by arranging divorce papers.

Even though he didn't want to he did sign the papers for his family and also he wants the heir of his own. After this heartbreak you went to your own house.

You cried day and night. You didn't came out of your room. You ignored Jin's call and even didn't came out to see him when he visited your house to see you.