2. Forbidden feeling (PJM)

"Take it, oppa" You said leaning your hand which is carrying the chocolate ice cream in front of his face.

"Y/N, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't want this?" He said harshly making you flinch.

"But... J...Jimin oppa, you are my brother. So I should share it with you" You said to him in the verge of crying.

"So you really want to share it with me after making my parents to forget their own son's existence?" He said while you shook your head in denial.

"I don't want to see you. Now leave from here" He said to you before closing the door hardly in front of your crying face making you flinch again.

Park Jimin is your elder brother by three years who is always rude towards you. Why? Because his parents always price you and taking good care of you which he doesn't like.

Because they are pricing you equally to their own son that means you are an adopted daughter of Mr and Mrs park as they wanted to have a cute babygirl.

They adopted you when they saw you playing adorably in the orphanage garden as they went to provide the needs there for the orphan children.

It's not like they don't treat Jimin lovely. They love their own son as well as you. But Jimin doesn't like the fact you are taking the same love from his parents as him even though you are not blood related.

He started to scold you saying you are separating him from his parents when his parents are not around. He always do.

But you won't mind his behaviour cause you love your brother, new parents so much. You are happy to be here even though his harsh words affect you.

You are too little to understand his hate towards you as you are only six years old now.

Things didn't change like you thought. You always make your parents proud by getting good marks more than him.

But after few more days he studied day and night and also got a high scores making his parents shock and happy.

You didn't even felt a bit of jealousy. Instead you felt happy for your brother who is getting more from average by his visible hardworks.

"See what I get... More marks then you, isn't it? But it won't be the first and last. I will prove to my parents that I'm better than you in everything. You are just a waste thing" These words from him made you feel extremely hurt that night.

He did that much hard works just to prove you are worthless? He hate you that much?

You felt nothing but complete heartbreak that time. You lost the hope of getting the brotherly love from him.

Now you are going to college where your brother also studying as your senior in another department.

You always felt lonely in the college as there were no one seems to give the friendly company you want.

You already felt this loneliness in school days because of the same problem. You don't know why everyone is keeping their limits when it comes to you.

It's nothing new as you have been like this since your study days. But this time it took a turn after few months of your college days.

Jack, he is a nice guy. He gave you the friendly feeling, beeing with you which you need from the starting.

You were beyond happy to be with him. He is same as you in socialising, your type. Your both friendship was going well until one day your brother saw both of you being close in the cafe.

He clicked the photo of both of you laughing together closely. You didn't know anything.

You reached home after that and got a slap from your mother which surprised you a lot cause thay never hit you like this. What is the reason?