𝙴𝟹

Tatyana P.O.V

"WE HERE BITCHES GET TF UP"that's all I heard was yelling as I was sleeping on this beautiful morning.

Me and the girls got downstairs to see the three new girls.They look retarded asf and I'm not finna put up with any of them at all.

"Stop making all that damn noise"teyana yelled and they just rolled there eyes and walked off.

"Bitch"the white girl said and teyana was about to beat her ass but we held her back because if she fights one more then she's leaving.

"Let me get her ass one good time"teyana said and we didn't let her go.She calmed down and we went back to our rooms to get ready for the day.

We are going to the club again tomorrow but this time a different club.It's one of the most popular clubs around the state.

"You look ugly then a bitch"Peyton said to me and I rolled my eyes walking off.

"Don't roll yo eyes at me bitch"she said following me and I turned around.

"Keep it cute snowflake"I said and kept walking leaving her shocked.I went to the backyard and sat in one of the beach chairs to relax.

Then I seen jhene and Mya come and sit next to me.Then Mya started talking about the new girls and then getting on her nerves.

"Y'all let me tell y'all what I heard teyana say to the new girls.So the new girls were offering her money to fight us with them"jhene explained and I laughed because they not finna whoop me so I'm not worried about nothing.

Mya then went back inside but then teyana came out with the new girls right behind her.

"So jhene you snitching on us cause we heard you telling them bout what you heard so get tf up bitch"teyana said and I just laughed at her ass because jhene just being a real friend.

Teyana grabbed jhene by the hair and started beat her up.I was about to jump in but I had to remember that if I was beating someone ass I wouldn't want no one to jump in my fight.Also I don't jump people I fight one on one.Jhene just gonna have to fight for herself this time.

Jhene got off the floor and she started throwing hands with teyana for real this time."Bitch"jhene said beat teyana ass then security were almost to us then teyana got back on jhene and started beating her up.Teyana started dragging jhene off the ground into the grass then security broke them up.

Teyana is going to a hotel again and this is her last warning.Jhene is going to a hotel also and that's her last warning also.I'm playing it smart because if a bitch try me to hard Ima have to fight her but I'm saving up all my warnings for the right bitch to try me.

"That's why I beat yo ass hoe"teyana said then jhene ran up on teyana and jhene punch teyana knocking her to the floor.Security broke them apart again and then I went inside to my room.

"What happened"Mya asked coming out of her room.How she didn't hear them outside fighting because they were loud asl?

"Jhene and teyana just fought and I guess jhene lost and I hate to say it but she did"I said and Mya just sighed and went downstairs to the living room.

Confession Room:

Tatyana: If I'm being real I don't jump and to me jhene got whooped but jhene did get teyana a few time but jhene lost and I'm not gonna jump in because what if that was me I wouldn't want to get jumped.

Teyana: I beat hoe ass and I got 1,000 dollars and I'm not mad about it either periodt.

Jhene: Taty is fake asf for not jumping in when I was losing but it's ok because I'll be confronting her when I come back.

Mya: I would have help jhene but at the same time I wouldn't want to jump but that's my bitch and I'ma ride for my bitches.

Niyah: Teyana is in our side now and she beat jhene ass now it's my turn to beat Mya ass up.

Peyton: After Mya it's taty turn to get her ass whooped and teyana gonna do that because she look to strong for me.

Jazz: We got teyana on side and we just took over the house now.REVENGE FOR DANIELLE AND BECKY.Lol

•••

Niyah came downstairs and started talking shit to me and Mya."Bitch who you talking to"I said and she just ignored me and I left because I'm not finna fight this big talk bitch unless it's reasonable.

Soon as I got to my room I heard plates falling and a bunch of noise.I went downstairs and seen Mya and niyah fighting.

"BEAT THAT ASS MYA"I yelled cheering her on then niyah started winning and she was dragging Mya all through the kitchen.

Then security got them both to separate but Mya wasn't having it so she went back and started beat niyah face.Niyah started bleeding from her mouth and I'm not gonna lie that was enough for me to instigate.

"Damn Mya got yo shii leaking bitch"I said laughing and niyah tried to fight me but security pushed her out the house also Mya.

•••

Mya is going to a hotel with teyana and jhene.Niyah is staying because this is her warning.Next time she's in a hotel room.Looks like tomorrow will be interesting because now I know teyana is a opp and my friends are getting there asses beat.

Today was crazy asf and I liked it but I didn't like that my friend got whooped but at least they weren't getting jumped it was a fair one on one fight and they lost so not my fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.What do y'all think about Tatyana not jumping in for jhene and Mya?

2.How you guys feel about teyana becoming a opp?