𝙴𝟾

Tatyana P.O.V

When I got downstairs I seen Jayla and Mya arguing over some food.I can't blame them I would he too if someone ate my food.

"Like I said I was sorry for eating your food"jayla said and Mya just walked away mad asl.They are arguing to damn loud for me.

I went outside and seen jazz and Tania talking to each other.That bitch is back already and I'm not happy about it.

I went and sat by the pool far away from them.Jazz then came up to me.

"Listen I'm sorry for my party I played in the hate train against you"she said and I'll accept her apology but she not lying when she said a hate train.

There always been a hate train since I've got in this house.

Hate train:

1.Danielle

2.Peyton

3Niyah

4.Tania

5.Becky

6.Jazz

•••

They list is literally most of the house.I don't like how people think they can hate on me and I won't react I'll say something.

"I accept your apology jazz"I said walking back inside.I went in my room and grabbed my phone to check my messages and one was from jhene.

Your one fake ass bitch.You let teyana beat me up by the pool bitch 😒
Jhene 💚

Girl that was 1 month ago you are lame asf 😭
Taty 🤮

Idc but it's cool cause at the reunion Ima fuck you up just like teyana
Jhene 💚

You can try but girl bye fuck off my phone
Taty 🤮

*Taty blocked jhene*

This bitch got some nerves to text me about something happened a whole month ago but it's ok because the reunion is coming up soon.

•••

I went downstairs and seen Mya mean mugging me.I don't know why but she needs to fix it."so you a opp now"Mya asked and I just laughed because I ain't finna play with this bitch right now I'm tired and need some juice.

"No jhene just mad and so are you because y'all both got y'all ass whooped"I said laughing walking to the fridge.

"Shut tf up Mya I'm tired of you"jayla said coming down the stairs.Mya rolled her eyes and walked over to jayla.

"Do sum bout it then"Mya said making me laugh.She trynna act tough for what?

Didn't she get whooped by Niyah??

Jayla threw a punch and started dragging Mya across the hallway.Then she stomped on Mya's head and I was like damn she getting her ass beat worst then Niyah did her.

"Let go of me Bitch"Mya screamed and security came and tried to break them apart but jayla still held onto Mya hair.She was holding onto it so hard it made some of Mya hair come out.

"JAYLA LET GO OF HER"security yelled but jayla still held on.Jayla threw a few punches at mya and mya started bleeding from her mouth but jayla was still holding on.

Damn this girl must really hate mya.

"I'm tried of this hoe"jayla said while hitting mya some more before more security came in and got tried again to get jayla off but soon as they did mya and jayla had grabbed each others hair.

Jayla was dragging the shit out of mya even with security.This bitch is strong asf and I'm liking it a lot because mya shouldn't have confronted me.

"BITCH"Jayla screamed while punching the fuck outta mya.The security guards were struggling until the whole security team came and broke them apart which was like 20 security guards in our house.

It took that much to stop a fight like this?

"Mya you got to go and jayla your automatically hotel because you beat her bad and she has to go to the hospital"the manger said and jayla just rolled her eyes and went upstairs to get her stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote!!! 💕

1.Do you think mya deserved to get beat up by jayla?

2.How do you feel about the upcoming reunion?