𝙴𝟺

Tatyana P.O.V

"ITS CLUB TIMMME"I heard niyah yell and I rolled my eyes getting up.It was 3 in the afternoon the club doesn't open until 9 at night.

I got up and put on my pajamas.I sleep with a shirt and underwear that's it so I had to wear something decent to go downstairs.

"Wassup taty"teyana said smiling and I looked at her and sat down on the other side of the couch.Teyana just looked at me like I was crazy and sat down on the far side of the couch.jhene and Mya walked through the door and sat on one side of the couch and it was complete silence.

Jhene got up and tied her hair up.She was in her pajamas.Just a long shirt with little shorts on.I want to see who she about to fight.

"Get tf up teyana because I'm want my round two bitch"jhene said squaring up and teyana looked at her crazy.

"If I fight again I'm going home so girl bye"teyana said and jhene just laughed.

"Right because you pussy"jhene said and I laughed that's when teyana got up and squared ups with her making me laugh even harder.

"The girlllss are fighting"I said and they just ignored me.

Jhene had swung first and she didn't stop.After a few hits jhene got teyana on the floor dragging her while punching her face in.

"Bitch wanna be a fake bitch then be that bitch"jhene said dragging her until security came and jhene still had her hair has they weee trying to separate them from each other.

After a few seconds of pulling jhene let go.Damn jhene got her lick back and I'm happy for her.That bitch got her shit rocked.Teyana got off the floor and packed her stuff up.Jhene did the same and I was kinda sad that jhene was leaving but they'll see us at the reunion.

"I'll see you at the reunion bitch"teyana said still mad that she lost.She needs to calm down and take the L and move on.

"Ok ladies let's talk again"the manger said and all the other girls came downstairs.

"Ok so y'all have been fight a lot lately and new girls have been coming in and out.So we're going to be adding two new girls tomorrow and there will be no fighting unless you want to stay in the hotel and Mya may you please let them know that the hotel isn't nice looking either"the manger explained.

"It really isn't"she said in a disgusting tone.Niyah and Peyton were laughing like shit was funny.They get on my nerves and I'm sick of them.

Confession room:

Niyah: Mya got her shit rocked and teyana just can't fight because how she let jhene beat her ass she dumb.

Peyton: These new girls gonna come with some with some respect towards us cause if not Ima beat they ass.

Mya: Niyah thinks she got off easy but I ain't finish with her as just yet Ima wait til I feel like it.

Tatyana: So far im fine I just can't wait til this reunion because it's gonna go down and im here for it. Lol

•••

The new girls are here and there cool and all but they keep to themselves.I can fuck with that but no shit talking about me.

"Bow down bitches"Peyton said and the girls looked at her crazy.

There names are Jayla and Tania.I like there names but Tania just don't sit right with me because she be looking at me with a attitude.

I just can't stand Peyton she's a bitch and I told her that plenty of time.She just thinks I'm jealous of her looks but I know I'm not that fine but I'm better looking then her.

"Bow down hoes"Peyton said to the girls and the girls left the room and went to there personal rooms and I don't blame them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plz vote 💕💕💕

1. Should Malcom and Taty go on another date?

2. How do you feel about the two new girls and how Peyton is treating them?