𝟎𝟏. ━ 𝐎𝐏𝐀𝐋; writing help

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦ 𝐎𝐏𝐀𝐋 ✧━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✦ 𝐎𝐏𝐀𝐋
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Here you can get help creating stories, creating OC's, and improving your writing! I thought it may be beneficial to provide some tips based on my own experience as a writer. Please keep in mind that I'm not a professional, so be sure to use your own discretion when determining whether to take my advice or not. This is just what I've learned and what I've found has helped me, but your experience may be different. Please feel free to share any of your own writing tips!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ✧━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✦ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

✦ 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒; Whether you plan everything out in advance or you follow the flow of the story, there's more than one right way to write a story! For my writing process, I do a bit of both. I try to plan out as many of the important scenes as I can in advance and then I follow the flow of the story for the parts in-between. This allows me to create a structure for my story while also allowing it to flow naturally. Think of it as creating the bones and then adding the flesh as you write! My biggest piece of advice is to be open to changes in your story as it goes, because as you'll find, sometimes the story writes itself! What is your writing process like?

✧ 𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍; When planning your story, it's good to keep your information organized so that you don't forget anything important. Everybody has a different method and there's no right or wrong way. Personally, I keep track of important information such as dates, plot points, character information, etc. in the notes app on my phone but you can do whatever works best for you! How do you keep your story information organized?

✦ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃-𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆; World-building is a complex process, but some basic components to consider when creating your story is the physical layout, history, and logic of the world that your story takes place in. The more world-building you do in advance, the more flushed out and compelling your story becomes and the less likely you are to have plot holes.